Thread: question for wrestling fans

Default question for wrestling fans

best site to watch free videos on the internet, i know about ifilm and youtube but i talking someplace that has wwe and tna matches,mostly older wwf/wwe christian matches.any ideas or hints?
    I am without a doubt the BEST poster in this forum. Which makes me better than each and every one of you.

Default Re: question for wrestling fans

Where the hell have you been?
    I see the light at the end of the tunnel now
    Someone please tell me it's not a train

Quote Originally Posted by lemejm24
    best site to watch free videos on the internet, i know about ifilm and youtube but i talking someplace that has wwe and tna matches,mostly older wwf/wwe christian matches.any ideas or hints?
    Looking for Christian matches, have you checked the toilet. Actually, the best bet might be a bit torrent, youtube, or even a morpheus if your into that kind of stuff.

Pray for the 2014 Phillies

Quote Originally Posted by Obligatory Phailure
    Where the hell have you been?

computer problems, the only time time can get on is at my buddies house.
    I am without a doubt the BEST poster in this forum. Which makes me better than each and every one of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Look Its Chase Utley!
    Looking for Christian matches, have you checked the toilet. Actually, the best bet might be a bit torrent, youtube, or even a morpheus if your into that kind of stuff.

youtube never has the whole matches on it, which is gayer than aids.copyrights can blow me.

Quote Originally Posted by lemejm24
    computer problems, the only time time can get on is at my buddies house.
    That sucks. We could have used another TNA homer to keep some order in the TNA sudden death games. We have devolved into a state of anarchy.

As to your question, I can't help. Computer problems of my own prevent me from finding matches online.
    I see the light at the end of the tunnel now
    Someone please tell me it's not a train

Quote Originally Posted by Obligatory Phailure
    That sucks. We could have used another TNA homer to keep some order in the TNA sudden death games. We have devolved into a state of anarchy.

As to your question, I can't help. Computer problems of my own prevent me from finding matches online.

yeah, anytime i see christian picked before sharkboy i tend to cringe a little.