Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: interesting change @ lions.com

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    blistering desert
    Posts
    11,811

    Default interesting change @ lions.com

    you click on "depth chart" and there is no chart! player listed by position are in order of jersey #. guess this hasd to do with "earning a spot" I LIKE IT!
    http://www.detroitlions.com/section_...top=21&level=2
    Oldest daughter Update: now I have 2 grand baby's

    Overseas(Japan) at the moment, reports to N. Carolina 4/15/2012


    #16 Mohave T-birds Starting CB & #2 QB
    http://www.maxpreps.com/athletes/d6H...cott-braun.htm

    Taekwondo - green belt

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    10,297

    Default Re: interesting change @ lions.com

    Did you notice ?

    We have got to be the first team in the history of mens professional sports to have two players with the first name of PARIS.

    Paris Hamilton...WR and Paris Lenon...LB


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Grand Blanc
    Posts
    87,178

    Default Re: interesting change @ lions.com

    Quote Originally Posted by yooper
    Did you notice ?

    We have got to be the first team in the history of mens professional sports to have two players with the first name of PARIS.

    Paris Hamilton...WR and Paris Lenon...LB
    Homos
    RIP Keith. You will be missed but not forgotten.

    Quote Originally Posted by kobesgame View Post
    My asshole hurts and I don't like it from behind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiddy78 View Post
    I just got off with him.

  4. #4

    Default Re: interesting change @ lions.com

    Quote Originally Posted by yooper
    Did you notice ?

    We have got to be the first team in the history of mens professional sports to have two players with the first name of PARIS.

    Paris Hamilton...WR and Paris Lenon...LB
    It's a far cry better than being the first team in history with two gay QBs...

    Whoops, we were the first team in history with two gay QBs.


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Eastbound & Down
    Posts
    64,589

    Default Re: interesting change @ lions.com

    Quote Originally Posted by anymichteam_#1
    you click on "depth chart" and there is no chart! player listed by position are in order of jersey #. guess this hasd to do with "earning a spot" I LIKE IT!
    http://www.detroitlions.com/section_...top=21&level=2

    This is new for you guys?

    http://www.packers.com/team/depth_chart/
    RIP Baby Duck...We Never Knew You, and I am so sorry.

    Noses are the unsung hero of the face, ties the whole thing together. Name one good looking person without a nose...can't do it.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Posts
    3,921

    Default Re: interesting change @ lions.com

    Quote Originally Posted by MadNova
    didn't you know normally the "good players" were given their spots here no matter what shit they pulled. Its why we have sucked for so long.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    blistering desert
    Posts
    11,811

    Default Re: interesting change @ lions.com

    Quote Originally Posted by tspoon
    didn't you know normally the "good players" were given their spots here no matter what shit they pulled. Its why we have sucked for so long.
    or handed them spots based on where they were drafted! see joey and backus
    Oldest daughter Update: now I have 2 grand baby's

    Overseas(Japan) at the moment, reports to N. Carolina 4/15/2012


    #16 Mohave T-birds Starting CB & #2 QB
    http://www.maxpreps.com/athletes/d6H...cott-braun.htm

    Taekwondo - green belt

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Living in the Lansing
    Posts
    1,062

    Lions Re: interesting change @ lions.com

    I didn't see Pinner on the list, did we not re-sign him?
    All that schooling paid off! Who would have thought?

  9. #9

    Default Re: interesting change @ lions.com

    Most teams do that with the depth charts.

  10. #10

    Default Re: interesting change @ lions.com

    Quote Originally Posted by CSSudds
    I didn't see Pinner on the list, did we not re-sign him?
    He is exclusive rights free agent... I haven't seen anywhere saying he's even been offered a deal yet.









  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    In Mayhew's nightmares
    Posts
    5,455

    Default Re: interesting change @ lions.com

    Quote Originally Posted by KinjaKahn
    He is exclusive rights free agent... I haven't seen anywhere saying he's even been offered a deal yet.
    Pinner signed a waiver to attend the last mini camp.
    Stafford's throwing arm has a mind of its own, and it's a moron.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •