Thread: Combine at the top of the hour 8am Pac. 11 am Eas.

Default Combine at the top of the hour 8am Pac. 11 am Eas.

NFL Network should be some 40's today....
    Originally Posted by Greshmahg
    ...... "Why is this? Cause you're all talk. You talk big, and not much else. Big talkers ain't worth shit in my eyes.".....

Default Re: Combine at the top of the hour 8am Pac. 11 am Eas.

O-Lineman running now, Rb's are supposed to run later...
    ...... "Why is this? Cause you're all talk. You talk big, and not much else. Big talkers ain't worth shit in my eyes.".....

Did anyone catch Cutler's bench press? 23 reps from a QB thats damn impressive. One of the RB, i forget his name did 29 reps. More than most of the linemen

I don't get the NFL Network, so if someone who does can let me know how Kent Smith, QB from Central Michigan is doing, that would be awesome. I would give you some imagination rep.
    Sometimes good things fall apart, so great things can fall together.

Quote Originally Posted by 1957 & Waiting
    Did anyone catch Cutler's bench press? 23 reps from a QB thats damn impressive. One of the RB, i forget his name did 29 reps. More than most of the linemen
    Yeah Cutlers press was ridiculous thats a strong kid right there....I still don't like him but very impressive lift... I haven't seen anything on Smith they are doing mostly running backs and Lineman today they just showed a clip of Cutler because he put up so much...The RB's name was Ganther who put up 225 29 times 2nd best was 20.... I think the most was 35 by an O-lineman...

Quote Originally Posted by bluelexus23
    Yeah Cutlers press was ridiculous thats a strong kid right there....I still don't like him but very impressive lift... I haven't seen anything on Smith they are doing mostly running backs and Lineman today they just showed a clip of Cutler because he put up so much...The RB's name was Ganther who put up 225 29 times 2nd best was 20.... I think the most was 35 by an O-lineman...
    Cutler is a big boy. I was more impressed by this:

NCAA | M. Austin interviews at Combine
    Fri, 24 Feb 2006 19:23:03 -0800
    During his NFL Combine interview, Monmouth University WR Miles Austin measured a height of 6-2 and a weight of 215 pounds. Austin did complete 21 bench press reps, falling two short of his goal of 23.

If the guy can catch and run, he may edge his way into the draft.

* Disclaimer: I know nothing about his ability to catch and run
    RIP Baby Duck...We Never Knew You, and I am so sorry.

Noses are the unsung hero of the face, ties the whole thing together. Name one good looking person without a nose...can't do it.