Thread: Since Reilly demanded it...

Default Since Reilly demanded it...

...new icon: Jessica Alba as Nancy in the new Sin City movie, which just makes me drool thinking about it. Both for Jessica and for the fact that this flick should be a thousand shades of awesome - one of my favorite comics by one of my favorite writers of all time, being directed by slavish fanboy Robert Rodriguez? What's not to like?

Default Re: Since Reilly demanded it...

Quote Originally Posted by Cyric
    ...new icon: Jessica Alba as Nancy in the new Sin City movie, which just makes me drool thinking about it. Both for Jessica and for the fact that this flick should be a thousand shades of awesome - one of my favorite comics by one of my favorite writers of all time, being directed by slavish fanboy Robert Rodriguez? What's not to like?
    Good choice and for all the right reasons. She is hot as hell and yeah I am looking forward to that movie. Frank Miller is a favorite writer of mine and he had a lot of say in the making of the movie.
    "Solvency is entirely a matter of temperament and not of income."-Logan Pearsall Smith

Useless Fact of the Day
    :
    Plants pollinated by insects account for a third of the total human diet.

Days since Michiganís last victory over Ohio State in football: 2327 and still counting!!!

It doesnt get much better fellas...

Quote Originally Posted by The Reilly Factor
    Good choice and for all the right reasons. She is hot as hell and yeah I am looking forward to that movie. Frank Miller is a favorite writer of mine and he had a lot of say in the making of the movie.
    He has a screenplay credit on it. And Rodriguez' vision was to create a live-action replica of the comic on screen. It looks fantastic.

Opens Friday!

Stern was talking about this movie on his show this morning, they sent him an advance copy.

He said it kicks ass.

I heard her on a morning show (Drew and Mike) last week. She said that the script called for her to be fully nude (b/c she plays a stripper in Sin City), but she refused to do it. She said that Robert Rodriguez didn't really care because she was so hot fully clothed.