Thread: *vbet* West Virginia vs. Texas Tech

Default *vbet* West Virginia vs. Texas Tech

Line set at Texas Tech -2.

Betting open until 9 pm Easterbn, degenerates.
    If the only tool you have in your toolbox is a hammer, soon everything starts to look like a nail.

Default Re: *vbet* West Virginia vs. Texas Tech

these games have been known for 4-5 days, and you put the bets in the day before they start? thanks for the heads up......
    you sure are no slob at the vbets.
    "...This season, Krzyzewski is apparently angry officials have only called 82 more fouls on Duke's opponents. Kentucky, by comparison, was called for 18 more fouls than its opponents this season..."

Quote Originally Posted by brainstew
    these games have been known for 4-5 days, and you put the bets in the day before they start? thanks for the heads up......
    what's the fucking difference?

Quote Originally Posted by brainstew
    Well, I needed a line - and somebody finally requested them. So I put them up the same day I got the request. Which is the day of for some of these games.

You want them up earlier, you are more than welcome to get off your lazy ass and send me a PM requesting them.
    If the only tool you have in your toolbox is a hammer, soon everything starts to look like a nail.

Quote Originally Posted by domenick2x
    Well, I needed a line - and somebody finally requested them. So I put them up the same day I got the request. Which is the day of for some of these games.

You want them up earlier, you are more than welcome to get off your lazy ass and send me a PM requesting them.
    *crickets*

The lack of personal responsibility is astonishing....

*crickets*

The lack of personal responsibility is astonishing....
    If I ever want a VBET, I don't hesitate to pm you or Slob or if neither of you are on, I ask sully.

Quote Originally Posted by JRollPhils11
    If I ever want a VBET, I don't hesitate to pm you or Slob or if neither of you are on, I ask sully.
    Yes, yes, I know, Smithers. Your toadying and lackeying is far above the norm.

Yes, yes, I know, Smithers. Your toadying and lackeying is far above the norm.
    I got promoted to Smithers now?

Quote Originally Posted by JRollPhils11
    I got promoted to Smithers now?
    I'm not sure Smithers is a promotion from General Zod. At least the outfits less showy.