Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: *vbet* West Virginia vs. Texas Tech

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    First State
    Posts
    47,123

    Default *vbet* West Virginia vs. Texas Tech

    Line set at Texas Tech -2.

    Betting open until 9 pm Easterbn, degenerates.
    If the only tool you have in your toolbox is a hammer, soon everything starts to look like a nail.

  2. #2

    Default Re: *vbet* West Virginia vs. Texas Tech

    these games have been known for 4-5 days, and you put the bets in the day before they start? thanks for the heads up......
    you sure are no slob at the vbets.
    "...This season, Krzyzewski is apparently angry officials have only called 82 more fouls on Duke's opponents. Kentucky, by comparison, was called for 18 more fouls than its opponents this season..."

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    psychoville and finkle's the mayor.
    Posts
    64,381

    Default Re: *vbet* West Virginia vs. Texas Tech

    Quote Originally Posted by brainstew
    these games have been known for 4-5 days, and you put the bets in the day before they start? thanks for the heads up......
    you sure are no slob at the vbets.
    what's the fucking difference?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    First State
    Posts
    47,123

    Default Re: *vbet* West Virginia vs. Texas Tech

    Quote Originally Posted by brainstew
    these games have been known for 4-5 days, and you put the bets in the day before they start? thanks for the heads up......
    you sure are no slob at the vbets.
    Well, I needed a line - and somebody finally requested them. So I put them up the same day I got the request. Which is the day of for some of these games.

    You want them up earlier, you are more than welcome to get off your lazy ass and send me a PM requesting them.
    If the only tool you have in your toolbox is a hammer, soon everything starts to look like a nail.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    First State
    Posts
    47,123

    Default Re: *vbet* West Virginia vs. Texas Tech

    Quote Originally Posted by domenick2x
    Well, I needed a line - and somebody finally requested them. So I put them up the same day I got the request. Which is the day of for some of these games.

    You want them up earlier, you are more than welcome to get off your lazy ass and send me a PM requesting them.
    *crickets*


    The lack of personal responsibility is astonishing....
    If the only tool you have in your toolbox is a hammer, soon everything starts to look like a nail.

  6. #6

    Default Re: *vbet* West Virginia vs. Texas Tech

    Quote Originally Posted by domenick2x
    *crickets*


    The lack of personal responsibility is astonishing....
    If I ever want a VBET, I don't hesitate to pm you or Slob or if neither of you are on, I ask sully.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    First State
    Posts
    47,123

    Default Re: *vbet* West Virginia vs. Texas Tech

    Quote Originally Posted by JRollPhils11
    If I ever want a VBET, I don't hesitate to pm you or Slob or if neither of you are on, I ask sully.
    Yes, yes, I know, Smithers. Your toadying and lackeying is far above the norm.
    If the only tool you have in your toolbox is a hammer, soon everything starts to look like a nail.

  8. #8

    Default Re: *vbet* West Virginia vs. Texas Tech

    Quote Originally Posted by domenick2x
    Yes, yes, I know, Smithers. Your toadying and lackeying is far above the norm.
    I got promoted to Smithers now?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    First State
    Posts
    47,123

    Default Re: *vbet* West Virginia vs. Texas Tech

    Quote Originally Posted by JRollPhils11
    I got promoted to Smithers now?
    I'm not sure Smithers is a promotion from General Zod. At least the outfits less showy.



    If the only tool you have in your toolbox is a hammer, soon everything starts to look like a nail.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •