Thread: Two lifetime Lions fans!

Default Two lifetime Lions fans!

My oldest brother died last we at 83 years of age. He was a lifetime Lions fan like myself. He took me to the Lions 1957 championship game, I think IU was 13 years old at the time. Something I will remember as long as I live. My brothers wish was to go to a Super Bowl with the Lions playing in it but that never happened now that he has passed. I still have that dream for myself but it is not like to ever happen either.
    Because of an owner that knew nothing about football, only about the team making a profit, bad choices of font management, the horrible coaches we fans have been stuck with this mess for 60 years now. It might take a miracle for the Lions to win a Super Bowl.

Default Re: Two lifetime Lions fans!

Quote Originally Posted by Suntree View Post
    My oldest brother died last we at 83 years of age. He was a lifetime Lions fan like myself. He took me to the Lions 1957 championship game, I think IU was 13 years old at the time. Something I will remember as long as I live. My brothers wish was to go to a Super Bowl with the Lions playing in it but that never happened now that he has passed. I still have that dream for myself but it is not like to ever happen either.
    Because of an owner that knew nothing about football, only about the team making a profit, bad choices of font management, the horrible coaches we fans have been stuck with this mess for 60 years now. It might take a miracle for the Lions to win a Super Bowl.
    Sorry about your brother. Since you have been on this board though, you don't act like a fan IMO.

You should talk!

I wasn't aware that with a GED certificate you could get a degree in mind reading and physiology? WOW.... you're brilliant!

I wasn't aware that with a GED certificate you could get a degree in mind reading and physiology? WOW.... you're brilliant!
    Number one you do nothing but bad mouth the Lions on this forum. I do stand by the team through good times and bad. Number 2 you know nothing about my education or what I do. It's pretty easy to mind read a grumpy old man.

You're like a stubborn old mule, always think you have to get the last word in.....your always think you know everything, yet you're fucking clueless.

Go do something else and forget about pissing in my cheerios.

You're like a stubborn old mule, always think you have to get the last word in.....your always think you know everything, yet you're fucking clueless.

Go do something else and forget about pissing in my cheerios.
    The way I see it, you just come here to complain that's why I don't consider you a fan. That's why every one left this board. The only one clueless is you, although in your case maybe your going senile.

For a guy named suntree he sure throws a lot of shade around. RIP Bro 'tree!

Raised in Conant Gardens AKA "Slum Village".

Cool Re: Two lifetime Lions fans!

Quote Originally Posted by Bonderman4CyYoung View Post
    For a guy named suntree he sure throws a lot of shade around. RIP Bro 'tree!
    LOLz
    You see, I come from a highly-educated university, so when I come and post on this message board, I gotta dumb myself down.