Thread: GFW Suspends Alberto El Patron

Default GFW Suspends Alberto El Patron

Just breaking...

Alberto El Patron has been suspended by GFW. The GFW Champion's suspension is a result of Sunday's "domestic violence battery" incident at the Orlando International Airport with his girlfriend Paige of WWE.

Here is GFW's statement on the suspension:

“Global Force Wrestling has indefinitely suspended Alberto El Patron, effective immediately, until the investigation is resolved following a recent incident in Orlando, Florida.”

El Patron was heavily featured at last week's GFW Impact Wrestling tapings, which will air throughout the next month.
    "People ask me what I do in winter when there’s no baseball. I’ll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring." -Rogers Hornsby

Raised in Conant Gardens AKA "Slum Village".

Thumbs down Re: GFW Suspends Alberto El Patron

*facepalms*
    You see, I come from a highly-educated university, so when I come and post on this message board, I gotta dumb myself down.

Default Re: GFW Suspends Alberto El Patron

Alberto and Paige have become a hot mess.
    “Don't tell me about the world. Not today. It's springtime and they're knocking baseball around fields where the grass is damp and green in the morning and the kids are trying to hit the curve ball.” ―Pete Hamill

I wonder if he's trying to get Paige fired so they can be together? If I'm WWE...I don't take the bait
    "People ask me what I do in winter when there’s no baseball. I’ll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring." -Rogers Hornsby

Raised in Conant Gardens AKA "Slum Village".

I have no clue, I have thoughts/opinions about Paige.
    You see, I come from a highly-educated university, so when I come and post on this message board, I gotta dumb myself down.

Paige looked like she could be the greatest female ever. But, she has a lot of personal issues that are really dragging her down.
    “Don't tell me about the world. Not today. It's springtime and they're knocking baseball around fields where the grass is damp and green in the morning and the kids are trying to hit the curve ball.” ―Pete Hamill