Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: With all the retreads and a clueless coach this is what I would expect also

Default With all the retreads and a clueless coach this is what I would expect also

Oddsmakers: Lions projected to win 7 games this season

The Detroit NewsPublished 11:56 a.m. ET June 30, 2017 | Updated 12:46 p.m. ET June 30, 2017

(Photo: Daniel Mears, Detroit News)

476CONNECT
    TWEETLINKEDIN
    24COMMENTEMAILMORE

The Lions will win seven games this season, SportsLine.com predicts.
    The online site has updated its win projections for each NFL team, factoring in offseason moves and with training camps about to start.
    SportsLine has the Honolulu blue and silver at 6.9 wins; the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook projects 7.5 wins.
    SportsLine's Daniel Lewis writes, "A tough early schedule, along with playing in the same division as Aaron Rodgers and the Vikings' elite defense, puts a cap on Detroit's win potential. But Jim Caldwell has guided the Lions to the playoffs twice in the past three years, and Matthew Stafford is coming off arguably his best year."
    Here is how the rest of the NFC North Division shakes out:
    Chicago Bears
    Westgate LV SuperBook: 5.5 wins
    SportsLine: 4.8 wins
    Green Bay Packers
    Westgate LV SuperBook: 10.5 wins
    SportsLine: 10.7 wins
    Minnesota Vikings
    Westgate LV SuperBook: 8.5 wins
    SportsLine: 8.5 wins

Default Re: With all the retreads and a clueless coach this is what I would expect also

Quote Originally Posted by Suntree View Post
    Oddsmakers: Lions projected to win 7 games this season

The Detroit NewsPublished 11:56 a.m. ET June 30, 2017 | Updated 12:46 p.m. ET June 30, 2017

(Photo: Daniel Mears, Detroit News)

476CONNECT
    TWEETLINKEDIN
    24COMMENTEMAILMORE

The Lions will win seven games this season, SportsLine.com predicts.
    The online site has updated its win projections for each NFL team, factoring in offseason moves and with training camps about to start.
    SportsLine has the Honolulu blue and silver at 6.9 wins; the Westgate Las Vegas SuperBook projects 7.5 wins.
    SportsLine's Daniel Lewis writes, "A tough early schedule, along with playing in the same division as Aaron Rodgers and the Vikings' elite defense, puts a cap on Detroit's win potential. But Jim Caldwell has guided the Lions to the playoffs twice in the past three years, and Matthew Stafford is coming off arguably his best year."
    Here is how the rest of the NFC North Division shakes out:
    Chicago Bears
    Westgate LV SuperBook: 5.5 wins
    SportsLine: 4.8 wins
    Green Bay Packers
    Westgate LV SuperBook: 10.5 wins
    SportsLine: 10.7 wins
    Minnesota Vikings
    Westgate LV SuperBook: 8.5 wins
    SportsLine: 8.5 wins
    Another year in the playoffs, I predict a playoff win.

Default Re: With all the retreads and a clueless coach this is what I would expect also

Denial works for some people, then reality takes over in the end.

Denial works for some people, then reality takes over in the end.
    I think that the only one clueless is you, and you can't deny success playoffs in 2 out of 3 seasons. This season I do want more it is a playoff win.

Backing into the playoff's and losing a blowout loss is not progress. You need to take the horse blinders off!

Backing into the playoff's and losing a blowout loss is not progress. You need to take the horse blinders off!
    They had a ton of injuries and it took it's toll as the season went on. This is a Detroit Lions forum go to another forum for a team that you will cheer for. You are a troll.

Your an idiot.......just stop reading my post.

Your an idiot.......just stop reading my post.
    Go to another forum Troll!/idiot/a!!H!!!

You go to another form and never return.

We don't need assholes like you on this board.

You go to another form and never return.

We don't need assholes like you on this board.
    You drove everyone off this board. It's time for you to leave.

Your the one that drove everyone off this board not me.

I am the one that put all the posting for all the other sites for the people here to see and read.

You have contributed absolutely nothing to this board but trouble that is why everyone left.

You do nothing but arguing with everybody.

If you leave and never come back the board will come back again for sure.

Raised in Conant Gardens AKA "Slum Village".

I think we will make the Payoffs, but our biggest concern will be the backfield. If we could get some consistent play from it, we won't have to worry about being so one-dimensional all the time.
    You see, I come from a highly-educated university, so when I come and post on this message board, I gotta dumb myself down.

Your the one that drove everyone off this board not me.

I am the one that put all the posting for all the other sites for the people here to see and read.

You have contributed absolutely nothing to this board but trouble that is why everyone left.

You do nothing but arguing with everybody.

If you leave and never come back the board will come back again for sure.
    I took a break from this board for a quite and when I came back every one was gone except you and all you post is negative. I argue with you because of your negativity. You drove everyone away from this board.

Why don't you take your GED degree and your deplorable ass and move on with your deplorable friends?

Why don't you take your GED degree and your deplorable ass and move on with your deplorable friends?
    Your a cry baby libturd who if they don't get there cry about it, and believe the only way they could lose is because the russians interfered. News flash the russians didn't change the election results and when the president wants to investigate fraud in the election you don't want to comply. Why don't you move to Canada like your sorry ass celebrities saying they would do if Trump won the election. You need to find other things to do with your time than show your true racist colors bad mouthing Caldwell all the time even though he has made the playoffs in 2 of 3 seasons with the team. All that you spend your time doing is bad mouthing, do something better with your time tree.

Your just a deranged asshole no question about it. Get help immediately before you kill someone.

Your just a deranged asshole no question about it. Get help immediately before you kill someone.
    The only one deranged is you and the your only one that needs help. I imagine that at your age your losing your marbles, maybe that's why your so negative. The Lions could win the superbowl and you would still bitch about something especially if the coach is Caldwell.

Your as stubborn as a mule, I can't imagine what it is like to be a jackass like you.

You're as clueless as Caldwell is.

Just stop reading and replying to my post. Your stupidity is keeping everyone else from being active on this board.

Your as stubborn as a mule, I can't imagine what it is like to be a jackass like you.

You're as clueless as Caldwell is.

Just stop reading and replying to my post. Your stupidity is keeping everyone else from being active on this board.
    Caldwell is a successful NFL coach, You drove people off this board, and speaking of Jackasses that's you and your political party.

I am a better person than you will ever dream of being.

The Lions are rated to have the 28th of 32 teams best talent in 2017.

They are projected to win 7 games.

Your delusional is your problem.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast