Thread: 2017 Blues Draft Picks

Default 2017 Blues Draft Picks

“Don't tell me about the world. Not today. It's springtime and they're knocking baseball around fields where the grass is damp and green in the morning and the kids are trying to hit the curve ball.” ―Pete Hamill

Default Re: 2017 Blues Draft Picks

“Don't tell me about the world. Not today. It's springtime and they're knocking baseball around fields where the grass is damp and green in the morning and the kids are trying to hit the curve ball.” ―Pete Hamill

6th Round Trenton Bourque - http://www.nhl.com/ice/draftprospect...tm?dpid=103352

He has a famous uncle...Dan Maloney.

Jeremy RutherfordVerified account @jprutherford 15 minutes agoMore

Jeremy Rutherford Retweeted Aivis Kalniņš
    #stlblues

Jeremy Rutherford added,
    Aivis Kalniņš @A_Kalnins
    Klim Kostin not on the list of players that will remain with Dynamo Moscow. Expected to be released.