Thread: Grichuk

Default Grichuk

Is it about time to call him back up now? Chad Huffman, I mean come on haha
    "People ask me what I do in winter when there’s no baseball. I’ll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring." -Rogers Hornsby

Default Re: Grichuk

Well, the last time I checked, he had a .600 OPS at Memphis. I'd rather they call up Harrison Bader.
    “Don't tell me about the world. Not today. It's springtime and they're knocking baseball around fields where the grass is damp and green in the morning and the kids are trying to hit the curve ball.” ―Pete Hamill

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Well, the last time I checked, he had a .600 OPS at Memphis. I'd rather they call up Harrison Bader.
    I hear you...but Bader isn't on the 40-man roster so I dunno if that's where they'd look first.
    "People ask me what I do in winter when there’s no baseball. I’ll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring." -Rogers Hornsby

Grichuk has not improved as a hitter over the past 4 years... in fact he has gotten progressively worse. He might be done for at this point. Bader could easily join the big club soon. Or... bring back Sierra.
    "I'm going to attempt to do everything that I can to keep the Rams in St. Louis," - Stan Kroenke April 2010

But...Chad Huffman? I mean come on haha

Quote Originally Posted by Helton72 View Post
    I hear you...but Bader isn't on the 40-man roster so I dunno if that's where they'd look first.
    Remove Huffman from the 40-man. Huffman is a feel-good story and all but he's not the future, Bader is.
    “Don't tell me about the world. Not today. It's springtime and they're knocking baseball around fields where the grass is damp and green in the morning and the kids are trying to hit the curve ball.” ―Pete Hamill