Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help is on the way...

Default Re: Help is on the way...

Quote Originally Posted by Obabikon View Post
    While I understand he doesn't fit in the outfield... I'm thinking lineup wise. We need the bat.
    To get Donaldson, we'd have to include either Carpenter or Gyorko. I'm not sure I'd want to trade either of those guys.
    “Don't tell me about the world. Not today. It's springtime and they're knocking baseball around fields where the grass is damp and green in the morning and the kids are trying to hit the curve ball.” ―Pete Hamill

Just when I was starting to have a little bit of faith in Cecil. We need a closer. This pen is responsible for WAY too many losses this year.
    "I'm going to attempt to do everything that I can to keep the Rams in St. Louis," - Stan Kroenke April 2010

Also... on top of that, when a pitcher blows the lead... you pull him.
    "I'm going to attempt to do everything that I can to keep the Rams in St. Louis," - Stan Kroenke April 2010

I realize that before yesterday Cecil had the longest stretch of scoreless work in MLB but the 9th inning is a different breed. I woulda rather someone else with experience tried it.
    "People ask me what I do in winter when there’s no baseball. I’ll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring." -Rogers Hornsby

Well, he does have 11 career saves.
    “Don't tell me about the world. Not today. It's springtime and they're knocking baseball around fields where the grass is damp and green in the morning and the kids are trying to hit the curve ball.” ―Pete Hamill

As of last night's game, our relievers are 8-18....

Our offense is actually above average at everything... except scoring runs. Our starters are still one of the best rotations in baseball.... even with the recent fall off.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12