Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blues vs. Wild

Default Blues vs. Wild

I really like the matchup. The Wild fell apart at the end of the season while the Blues have been the best team in the NHL for the past month +.

Blues in 5. (which is tough... most hockey series go at least 6)
    "I'm going to attempt to do everything that I can to keep the Rams in St. Louis," - Stan Kroenke April 2010

Default Re: Blues vs. Wild

Weathered the initial rush from the Wild... Blues looked good the middle half of the first, but some silly mistakes towards the end of the 1st.

We need clean mistake free hockey. 0-0 after 1.
    "I'm going to attempt to do everything that I can to keep the Rams in St. Louis," - Stan Kroenke April 2010

Sobotka already making a difference! 1-0 good guys!

Great OT win tonight. The team didn't deserve it, but Jake Allen sure did!!!

We have to stop trying so hard to hold onto leads. ENOUGH of the dump and change every time we have a lead.

That was an absolutely BEAUTIFUL move that Vlad made to win the game. I know he didn't get the goal, but in reality... he did it.

Definitely didn't deserve the win haha

But we will take it! It was the Jake Allen show.
    "People ask me what I do in winter when thereís no baseball. Iíll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring." -Rogers Hornsby

This officiating has just been HORRIBLE. They flat out gave the wild their goal in the 2nd. They can't even figure out how to drop the puck.

Taking 2 on the road vs. the Wild.... this was huge for us.

I am not really sure how we did it but I am not going to complain

Bortuzzo's presence helped the D last night but we need more scoring. Dubnyk has been shaky.
    "People ask me what I do in winter when thereís no baseball. Iíll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring." -Rogers Hornsby

Put the STL line back together. Wasn't it weird that Lehtera was a healthy scratch?

And he is again...because Lehtera is terrible haha

I've actually liked what i've seen from Sanford

Sanford is playing some hard nosed hockey, that's for sure. Have I mentioned I LOVE that Sobotka is back? He seems to be in the middle of every play.

3-0 for the Blues!

There was so much undeserved hate for Sobotka in the Twitterverse...that dude is a winner. Love watching him play.

Well... I was at last night's game. The officiating was pretty bad, but the Blues played pretty well (except the first period).

Game 5 today! Let's finish this off. I don't want the series drug out any further.

I'm sure the Jake Allen haters are happily enjoying the taste of crow.

Jake the snake has been great. I have to admit, that he was HORRIBLE for a couple of months.

On another note... I was off the anti-Allen train after his performance last year in the playoffs!

3-1 Blues... This is feeling good... We got our asses handed to us the first two games and won, won the third game while not being the better team on the ice(but not nearly as obvious as the first two games) the fourth game, the game we lost, was the only time this series we looked like a team deserving of being in the playoffs...and this game has been very refreshing.

Welcome back Paul Stastny!

It's the right call on the no goal, but in reality the push didn't actually affect the result, it was going to be a goal no matter what, but the push allowed it to be exempted....

damnit, since about halfway through the second period, the Wild have thoroughly outplayed the Blues.... when the Blues are playing well, you hear the name Tarasenko frequently on the broadcast, haven't heard it since midway through the second period.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast