Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cubs vs. Cardinals April 2 - 5

Default Re: Cubs vs. Cardinals April 2 - 5

The good news.... I scored some sweet free tickets because of the postponement!
    "I'm going to attempt to do everything that I can to keep the Rams in St. Louis," - Stan Kroenke April 2010

Nice man! That is real cool.

The postponing today was an odd choice...it barely rained at all when the game was gonna be on,
    "People ask me what I do in winter when thereís no baseball. Iíll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring." -Rogers Hornsby

http://www.foxsports.com/midwest/sto...go-cubs-040617

Piscotty cleared. He actually could be in today's lineup.
    "I'm going to attempt to do everything that I can to keep the Rams in St. Louis," - Stan Kroenke April 2010

They played it safe and put him on the bench...I am okay with that. Adams started in left and Grichuk went over to right.

3-1 good guys so far
    "People ask me what I do in winter when thereís no baseball. Iíll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring." -Rogers Hornsby

Kolten Wong is no longer my least favorite Cardinal. Cecile has taken that.

On another note... what the hell is Matheny doing there? Has to pull him earlier than that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123