Thread: Impact Wrestling For 03/16/2017: Alberto El Patron Gives Back The World Title?!

Raised in Conant Gardens AKA "Slum Village".

Angry Impact Wrestling For 03/16/2017: Alberto El Patron Gives Back The World Title?!

Alberto El Patron has relinquished the World Title. After winning the championship under a cloud of controversy, El Patron met with Dutch Mantell, Bruce Prichard and other IMPACT officials and was convinced that giving the title back to Lashley was the best move for everyone. El Patron still wants another title match.
    www.impactwrestling.com
    You see, I come from a highly-educated university, so when I come and post on this message board, I gotta dumb myself down.

Default Re: Impact Wrestling For 03/16/2017: Alberto El Patron Gives Back The World Title?!

I saw the highlight of this on FB...and I wonder...why couldn't they give Alberto the rematch right away? Why does he have to ask Lashley haha

You guys are in charge for goodness sake, just sayin
    "People ask me what I do in winter when thereís no baseball. Iíll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring." -Rogers Hornsby