Thread: Ring Of Honor 15th Anniversary PPV 03/10/2017

Raised in Conant Gardens AKA "Slum Village".

Thumbs up Ring Of Honor 15th Anniversary PPV 03/10/2017

1 Adam Cole (c) vs. Christopher Daniels Singles match for the ROH World Championship

2 Marty Scurll (c) vs. Lio Rush Singles match for the ROH World Television Championship

3 The Hardys (Broken Matt and Brother Nero) (c) vs. The Young Bucks (Matt Jackson and Nick Jackson) vs. Roppongi Vice (Beretta and Rocky Romero) Las Vegas Street Fight for the ROH World Tag Team Championship

4 Jay Lethal vs. Bobby Fish Singles match

5 The Kingdom (Matt Taven, TK O'Ryan and Vinny Marseglia) (c) vs. Dalton Castle and The Boys Six-man tag team match for the ROH World Six-Man Tag Team Championship

6 The Briscoes (Jay Briscoe and Mark Briscoe) and Bully Ray vs. War Machine (Hanson and Raymond Rowe) and Davey Boy Smith Jr. Six-Man Tag team match
    You see, I come from a highly-educated university, so when I come and post on this message board, I gotta dumb myself down.

Raised in Conant Gardens AKA "Slum Village".

Lightbulb Re: Ring Of Honor 15th Anniversary PPV 03/10/2017

TK O'Ryan broke his leg on the ringside barricade;

Briscoes and Bully Ray beat War Machine and Davey Boy Smith.

The Kingdom beat Dalton and The Boys, match was shortened due to TK's broken leg.

Jay Lethal beat Bobby Fish in a great match.

Marty Scurll beat Lio Rush.

The Hardys beat The Young Bucks and Roppongi Vice to retain the tag titles. Afterwards, they stole the Bucks Superkick Titles, lol.

Christopher Daniels beat Adam Cole (Bay-Bay!) to win the ROH World Title. Daniels did 3 straight BME's to beat Cole, great match as well.
    You see, I come from a highly-educated university, so when I come and post on this message board, I gotta dumb myself down.