Thread: Impact Wrestling For 03/09/2017: Was Cody Wrong?

Raised in Conant Gardens AKA "Slum Village".

Exclamation Impact Wrestling For 03/09/2017: Was Cody Wrong?

Is Cody Wrong? Brandi Rhodes Thoughts & More!

Anarchy is a perfect word to sum up Cody’s appearance in the IMPACT Zone last week. Coming from the audience, Cody jumped the fence to make an attack on Moose….and other bystanders. Over the past couple of weeks, we’ve seen Cody create utter chaos in the IMPACT zone. As a viewer, it seems as if Cody could be taking all of this a little too far. When we go back to the beginning of the story, we are able to see the evolution of Cody’s change in behavior. Initially thankful for Moose’s heroic actions, Cody quickly became hateful when he felt disrespected by Moose as Brandi’s husband. It’s obvious that Cody believes Moose crossed a line after saving Cody’s wife, Brandi Rhodes from Rosemary and Decay. After the fact, Moose nonchalantly mentioned that Brandi “has his number” if she ever needed anything. This was the catalyst for Cody’s switch being flipped.

The question of whether Cody is wrong is enormously controversial. Many people believe that Cody was just protecting his family and standing up for himself. Others would argue that Cody’s erratic behavior was absurd and over the top. There is too much ambiguity to determind who is “right” in this situation, but what we do know is that Brandi Rhodes truly wasn’t happy about Cody’s actions. We watched as Brandi furiously screamed at Cody to stop his attack on Moose the first time. Disappointed, she ended up walking out of the ring. On Thursday night, again we witnessed Brandi try to calm Cody down and talk sense into him, but nothing would work.

When IMPACT management had a chance to talk to Brandi Rhodes after the incident she had this to say, “Cody is a very passionate person. When he puts his mind to something, it’s going to happen. He wants to fight Moose…and he’s going to do it one way or another. Cody knows how much I love him and deep down he knows I have no interest in Moose beyond a friendship, but he feels disrespected by Moose to some extent and that’s where all of this stems from.”

What’s next for Cody? It seems, at this point, as though Cody could make another extravagant apperance to the IMPACT Zone and snap at any time. Will this dispute be settled somehow before it reaches a boiling point? Or will resolution only come in the form of these two men battling it out in the six-sided ring? We can only hope that Brandi will be able to talk to Cody and hatred lessens. Stay tuned to IMPACT on POP to find out more.

http://impactwrestling.com/is-cody-w...thoughts-more/
    You see, I come from a highly-educated university, so when I come and post on this message board, I gotta dumb myself down.

Thumbs up Re: Impact Wrestling For 03/09/2017: Was Cody Wrong?

Scheduled for tonight's Impact Wrestling:

*TNA champion Lashley in action.
    *The debut of Alberto de Patron.
    *The debuting Reno Scum vs. DCC's Bram and Kingston.
    *Braxton Sutter vs. Marsche Rockett vs. DJ Z vs. Caleb Konley.
    *KC Quinn vs. Brandi Rhodes.
    *The debuting Garza Jr. and Laredo Kid vs. Eli Drake and Tyrus.
    *Sienna vs. the debuting Rachael Ellering.
    *Also appearing are Eddie Edwards, Davey Richards, Bruce Prichard, Dutch Mantel, Rosemary, Cody Rhodes, EC3 and more
    You see, I come from a highly-educated university, so when I come and post on this message board, I gotta dumb myself down.

Default Re: Impact Wrestling For 03/09/2017: Was Cody Wrong?

That was such a terrible way to "reboot" the brand. Two full hours about how much the company sucked for the last few years and how it's going to be great going forward? That's not the way to sell your product!
    The true harbinger of spring is not crocuses or swallows returning to Capistrano, but the sound of the bat on the ball. ~Bill Veeck

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    That was such a terrible way to "reboot" the brand. Two full hours about how much the company sucked for the last few years and how it's going to be great going forward? That's not the way to sell your product!
    I really hated the constant bickering between Josh and Jeremy.

Josh Matthews is the worst fucking announcer on the planet

Sorry...too harsh? haha
    "People ask me what I do in winter when there’s no baseball. I’ll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring." -Rogers Hornsby

Quote Originally Posted by Helton72 View Post
    Josh Matthews is the worst fucking announcer on the planet

Sorry...too harsh? haha
    He is on the same line as Mark Madden, and we all know how awful he was.

Exclamation Re: Impact Wrestling For 03/09/2017: Was Cody Wrong?

Oh, and L.A.X. is back, except Hernandez, of course.

Fuck Hernandez.