Thread: Shattenkirk to Washington

Default Shattenkirk to Washington

Sounds like for a prospect, a first rounder...and another pick or some kind.

I get why we did it but I thought if it were to happen we'd get someone who is ready to make an impact now instead of looking like sellers
    "People ask me what I do in winter when thereís no baseball. Iíll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring." -Rogers Hornsby

Default Re: Shattenkirk to Washington

Shattenkirk, 28, was the one of the top players available before the 2017 NHL Trade Deadline (3 p.m. ET; March 1) and came at high cost to the Capitals, who gave up forwards Zach Sanford and Brad Malone, a first-round pick in the 2017 NHL Draft and conditional draft picks. The Capitals also received Pheonix Copley to fill their need for an experienced goaltender with Hershey of the American Hockey League.
    Well...
    ďDon't tell me about the world. Not today. It's springtime and they're knocking baseball around fields where the grass is damp and green in the morning and the kids are trying to hit the curve ball.Ē ―Pete Hamill

I guess we'll take what we can get

I dunno what to think really
    "People ask me what I do in winter when thereís no baseball. Iíll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring." -Rogers Hornsby

Not the best deal in the world. Sanford has flat out sucked.

It all depends on the draft pick.
    "I'm going to attempt to do everything that I can to keep the Rams in St. Louis," - Stan Kroenke April 2010