Thread: RIP Chavo Classic

Default RIP Chavo Classic

Source: PWInsider.com

WWE star Chris Jericho disclosed this afternoon that Chavo Guerrero Sr., who had a long career in a number of territories and a quick run in WWE as "Chavo Classic" alongside his son Chavo Jr, has passed away. Guerrero was 68 years old and was the oldest son of lucha libre legend Gori Guerrero. He had a long, storied career.

Guerrero, a former WWE Cruiserweight champion, was along the wrestlers who filed a class action lawsuit against WWE in July 2016 over concussion-related issues.
    We will have more on Guerrero's life and passing later and we'd like to express our deepest condolences to his family, friends and fans during this sad time.
    On Instagram, Jericho wrote, "RIP #ChavoGuerrero... a true pioneer and legend in this business. It was a pleasure to know him, even if he did owe me 60 dollars. ???? Say hi to Eddy for me bro...."
    The true harbinger of spring is not crocuses or swallows returning to Capistrano, but the sound of the bat on the ball. ~Bill Veeck

Raised in Conant Gardens AKA "Slum Village".

Default Re: RIP Chavo Classic

RIP Chavo.
    You see, I come from a highly-educated university, so when I come and post on this message board, I gotta dumb myself down.

We've lost a lot of wrestlers recently besides Chavo, Sr: RIP to George "The Animal" Steele, "The Russian Bear" Ivan Koloff and Nicole Bass.
    The true harbinger of spring is not crocuses or swallows returning to Capistrano, but the sound of the bat on the ball. ~Bill Veeck

Raised in Conant Gardens AKA "Slum Village".

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    We've lost a lot of wrestlers recently besides Chavo, Sr: RIP to George "The Animal" Steele, "The Russian Bear" Ivan Koloff and Nicole Bass.
    Was gonna post a thread about George in a few.
    You see, I come from a highly-educated university, so when I come and post on this message board, I gotta dumb myself down.