Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I came across this picture of "dongivdam" thought you all might like to see it

Default I came across this picture of "dongivdam" thought you all might like to see it

Default Re: I came across this picture of "dongivdam" thought you all might like to see it

Suntree you said you were not going to post here anymore. I see besides being an asshole, your not a man of your word.

Default Re: I came across this picture of "dongivdam" thought you all might like to see it

This picture was so you, I just couldn't resist.

And you claim to be at least over 70, yet this is something that a 3rd grader would do. Do your parents know that your online tree?

If your father would have understood what withdrawal meant, we would all be a lot better off today. We wouldn't have to put up your stupidi, you wouldn't be here period. Dumbass go get a life!

Tree your one person that needs to get a life. All you do is talk negative about a team that your supposedly a fan of. To bad your dad wasn't wearing a condom when you were conceived. This board and everyone who knows you would be a much better place.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suntree View Post
    If your father would have understood what withdrawal meant, we would all be a lot better off today. We wouldn't have to put up your stupidi, you wouldn't be here period. Dumbass go get a life!

dongivdam - Is it true you only have a short time to live, because your dying from AiDS?

Start taking your meds tree. Or on second thought maybe your taking to many.

Your an unstable bully, that is clueless, that is a butt fucker, you should have used condoms so you wouldn't have aids.

ok time to remove this thread ... the is like 'really'!!!!

Perfect.......and please block "dongivdam" while your doing it. Thank you

Actually it would be great to just delete it. It has nothing to do with the Lions and was nothing a personal attack against me.

The funny thing is they could ban me and I don't care, but you it would you nuts.
    Perfect.......and please block "dongivdam" while your doing it. Thank you

Your handle says it all!

Tree which is it you or your husband that act like a girl in your marriage?
    Your handle says it all!

Your one sick mother-fucker that professiuon help immediately.

I am going to ban both of you!
    RIP Keith. You will be missed but not forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by kobesgame View Post
    My asshole hurts and I don't like it from behind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jiddy78 View Post
    I just got off with him.

will it be permanent or for a period of time

Quote Originally Posted by Ima View Post
    I am going to ban both of you!
    Don't do that! They're most of the posts around here nowadays...
    “Don't tell me about the world. Not today. It's springtime and they're knocking baseball around fields where the grass is damp and green in the morning and the kids are trying to hit the curve ball.” ―Pete Hamill

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Don't do that! They're most of the posts around here nowadays...
    Ima's a GB fan and he wants to see the Lions board completely destroyed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast