Thread: With the Lions that is what I am talking about

Default With the Lions that is what I am talking about

Default Re: With the Lions that is what I am talking about

Root for another team, one that you actually care about.

Why do you keep pissing in my cheerios?

Stop fucking replying to my message. Judgement day will come soon enough for you.

Hopefully, Quinn is NOT a false hope. At least not yet, and we posters are not talking about which player in last years draft is a 'bust' already, so that should be a good sign.

because all you do is complain about this team, I am merely suggesting to go find a team you can be happy watching.

I am suggesting you can kissa my fucking ass.....your nothing but a thi nskinned bully. Stay the fuck out of my life asshole.

I will stay on this board, just to piss you off. Your negativity is why this is pretty much a dead board.

You are all wrong, this board is dead because a couple assholes like yourself. In fact I have seen more excitement in a funeral home then I have seen on this board the last year or more. It is solely because of asshole like youself. You can't fix stupid, so I am going to give up on trying to change you or save this board from assholes like yourself. I have been a Lions fan for over 70 years and will continue to be a Lions fan until I draw my last breath. But this will be my last post on this board for eve, because of assholes like you. You will have to find a new punching bag going forward. Sorry to disappoint you, but my fun meter is full, it can't hold more horse shit from you or anyone like you. I would sure hate to be you on judgement day!

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.