WR/CB/KR/PR
    Warren G. Harding HS (Warren, OH)
    Height: 6 foot
    Weight: 178 pounds
    40-yard dash: 4.35 seconds (estimated)

-Rivals and Scout Top 100 player
    -Rivals #5 overall WR in the class of 2005
    -Hails from the same high school as Michigan's Prescott Burgess

Mario Manningham is a speedy, flexible, and fluid athlete. Manningham's Warren Harding squad went head to head with Ohio State's 5* DB recruit Jamario O'Neal's Cleavland-Glenville squad this season in a game in the fall. Manningham torched O'Neal so badly that Glenville moved O'Neal to safety. Manningham had 7 catches for 255 yards and 3 touchdowns on offense. On defense Manningham intercepted two passes, including a pass in the final minutes of the 4th qtr., which he returned 61 yards for the score and win. Manningham was so dominate that night that Glenville head coach Tedd Ginn, Sr. is quouted as saying, "Well, what can you say, the kid is a one man show."

Video: (5)

#1) http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...U2VJIGKHLLIO0D

#2) http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...P0DSUVTVLRR4JJ

#3) http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...10E5TC8YVX5R0Z

#4) http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...F1XW7F3AMXFKSR

#5) http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3...32TFJU44MCXJD9
    Last edited by Silky Johnson; 02-12-2005 at 12:29 PM.

Raised in Conant Gardens AKA "Slum Village".

Thumbs up Re: '05 OH WR Mario Manningham

Quote Originally Posted by Silky Johnson

Mario Manningham

WR/CB/KR/PR
    Warren G. Harding HS (Warren, OH)
    Height: 6 foot
    Weight: 178 pounds
    40-yard dash: 4.35 seconds (estimated)

-Rivals and Scout Top 100 player
    -Rivals #5 overall WR in the class of 2005
    -Hails from the same high school as Michigan's Prescott Burgess

Mario Manningham is a speedy, flexible, and fluid athlete. Manningham's Warren Harding squad went head to head with Ohio State's 5* DB recruit Jamario O'Neal's Cleavland-Glenville squad this season in a game in the fall. Manningham torched O'Neal so badly that Glenville moved O'Neal to safety. Manningham had 7 catches for 255 yards and 3 touchdowns on offense. On defense Manningham intercepted two passes, including a pass in the final minutes of the 4th qtr., which he returned 61 yards for the score and win. Manningham was so dominate that night that Glenville head coach Tedd Ginn, Sr. is quouted as saying, "Well, what can you say, the kid is a one man show."

Video: (5) COMING SOON

#1)

#2)

#3)

#4)

#5)
    Hot damn! Those are some killer stats! I wonder what position will he play the most in college?

Default Re: '05 OH WR Mario Manningham

I got a mini-collection of 5 vids I am going to put up any minute now. I think Manningham will most likely be a WR/KR. The kid could play CB, but I think thats highly unlikely.

Light as a feather at 178, speedy fella though.
    Hova

OK. Manningham video is upped. Go to the first post in this thread and start downloading.

Wow...I knew he was good, but that 2nd video was just ridiculous, especially TD #3.
    Hova

He looks pretty good to me. Should fit in right away with Doug Dutch and Adrian Arrington.

I am a big fan of Warren Harding football. I have seen many dominant players in HS, and Manningham is right up there with the best of them. He is actually 6'1, 185 pounds. He was a little bigger, but he lost some weight during basketball season (Warren Harding went 22-2). He is a beast in the weight room (benching over 300+), so I expect him to play at 190+ pounds his freshman year at UM. Since his sophomore season, Mario made his name playing against the toughest schools throughout Ohio, such as Cincinnati Elder (2 receptions for 113 yards & 2 TDs in WGH's 2002 championship game loss), Massillon Washington, (always gave them problems) Cleveland Glenville (dominated Jamario O'Neal), Lakewood St. Edward, Canton McKinley, etc. Seeing his first legit PT in week 9 of 2002, Manningham scored 4 TDs (2 receiving, 1 punt return, 1 kickoff return) to help WGH overcome a 10 point deficit in the 4th quarter at WGH defeated Massillon Washington 31-27 (that game was the USA Today Game of the Week). He is no stranger to big games and even though the NCAA is another level, I expect Manningham to step his game up like he always has. With UM's great depth at WR, he will work that much harder to see the field. I honestly can't see many teams if any in the NCAA that could contain him from the slot. I can't wait to see him play in college.