Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Men are not exempt from retarded craziness...

Default Re: Men are not exempt from retarded craziness...

Quote Originally Posted by Enyalois View Post
    With so many vampires in the world today I think it's clear we need to take out the sun, so we can be a more productive race.
    WHAT ARE YOU A FUCKING VAMP.....

Oh.
    RIP Baby Duck...We Never Knew You, and I am so sorry.

Noses are the unsung hero of the face, ties the whole thing together. Name one good looking person without a nose...can't do it.

With so many vampires in the world today I think it's clear we need to take out the sun, so we can be a more productive race.
    that would neatly solve the global warming problem too.

Bonus fake Keith Jackson appearance: "Whoa, Nellie, we have ourselves a barn-burner here today! Welcome to the 117th dust-up between the Snortin' Swine of Springfield A&M and the Springfield University Nittany Tide. Ho, ho, doctor, break out the hickory switch! Well, hang on to your hoop skirts, folks, because Anton Lubchenko is going to be kicking higher than a mule on payday. Oh, land o'lakes! Take that, ozone layer! (later in the game) Oh, doctor, with SU behind and seconds left, my supply of homespun sayings is lower than a doodlebug in Aunt Tilly's root cellar. So we'll -- Oh, jumpin' crawdaddies! Is that Lubchenko coming back on the field?"
    SU Nittany Tide's own Anton Lubchenko!

Quote Originally Posted by MadNova View Post
    Unfortunately, he declines to say what these things are, other than perhaps getting A's and B's in most of your classes and keeping odd hours.

Of course, think back to all the times you've looked at someone and yelled, "WHAT ARE YOU A FUCKING VAMPIRE?"....The population is being overrun.
    If you know someone well enough, you would pick up on all the clues as to them being a vampire. For instance, if somebody "ages well," there is a 10% chance that they're actually a real vampire.

So, that alone obviously isn't enough, but if that person also turns a shade of pink after eating a nice rare steak or two . . . well, then, there's a good possibility you've got a vampire on your hands. But please note, not everyone who turns pink is a vampire. It has to be a special kind of change in your skin tone.
    In between the lines there's a lot of obscurity, I'm not inclined to resign to maturity.

Quote Originally Posted by moses View Post
    If you know someone well enough, you would pick up on all the clues as to them being a vampire. For instance, if somebody "ages well," there is a 10% chance that they're actually a real vampire.

So, that alone obviously isn't enough, but if that person also turns a shade of pink after eating a nice rare steak or two . . . well, then, there's a good possibility you've got a vampire on your hands. But please note, not everyone who turns pink is a vampire. It has to be a special kind of change in your skin tone.
    I was wondering if you were going to turn this into a Jeff Foxworthy bit.
    I'm back baby.

I was wondering if you were going to turn this into a Jeff Foxworthy bit.
    Do you think there are redneck vampires?
    In between the lines there's a lot of obscurity, I'm not inclined to resign to maturity.

Do you think there are redneck vampires?
    I was just referring to vampires in general.

If you failed english class, you might be a vampire.

However, no to rednecks, yes to pinknecks.
    I'm back baby.

Where's Abe Lincoln when you need him?

I've long suspected Alison Lohman and Justin Long.

Noses are the unsung hero of the face, ties the whole thing together. Name one good looking person without a nose...can't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by phan52 View Post
    Where's Abe Lincoln when you need him?
    It seems like this guy has had sexual relations with at least one "slayer".

Is there a point to being a "slayer" if you just fuck your prey?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12