Thread: Vikings | Considering Justin Blackmon

Default Vikings | Considering Justin Blackmon

The Minnesota Vikings are considering Oklahoma State WR Justin Blackmon with the No. 3 overall ...

Click here for the entire article, bitches

Default Re: Vikings | Considering Justin Blackmon

I like it.

I think he's a can't miss prospect, just like Kalil and probably Claiborne. This means we can move down as far as the 5 spot and still get a can't miss prospect. If we move down to the 8 spot (Miami's) I think the pick could be Reiff (LT) from Iowa .. Reiff, along with this years, Miami's #3 and next years #1 would trump Kalil by a wide margin ..
    ..... I'm predicting here and now that as long as Everson Griffen isn't hurt for more than a game or two he will have 15 sacks this year .....

It all comes down to who covets who really, dosen't it? Thinking forward has its rewards too, but again i'm afraid my worst fears will be realized. Hoping for the best, prepairing for the worst in 2012.
    Last edited by sotafan; 04-18-2012 at 05:07 PM.

FOXSports.com's draft expert Taylor Jones says:

"In my opinion, Kalil is by far the best tackle in the draft and he gives you a little bit of both (pass blocking and run blocking). Riley Reiff, you're going to struggle in pass protection, but he's going to be a mauler in the run game. Jonathan Martin's more of a finesse player. He's probably going to get blown off the line of scrimmage a couple of times. Mike Adams from Ohio State has the body type but is not really strong enough to start from Day 1, I don't think. He plays a little bit stiff and tall. Kalil, I think he's, literally, you draft the guy, put him in your starting lineup and go from there."
    ..... I'm predicting here and now that as long as Everson Griffen isn't hurt for more than a game or two he will have 15 sacks this year .....

So what are you saying, it's Kalil or bust?
    Quote Originally Posted by =SA= View Post
    FOXSports.com's draft expert Taylor Jones says:

"In my opinion, Kalil is by far the best tackle in the draft and he gives you a little bit of both (pass blocking and run blocking). Riley Reiff, you're going to struggle in pass protection, but he's going to be a mauler in the run game. Jonathan Martin's more of a finesse player. He's probably going to get blown off the line of scrimmage a couple of times. Mike Adams from Ohio State has the body type but is not really strong enough to start from Day 1, I don't think. He plays a little bit stiff and tall. Kalil, I think he's, literally, you draft the guy, put him in your starting lineup and go from there."

Quote Originally Posted by sotafan View Post
    So what are you saying, it's Kalil or bust?
    You mean, what is Taylor Jones of FOXSports.com, the draft expert saying? Just posting his comments is all ...

Ok SA, so now i'm asking you, is it Kalil or bust?
    Quote Originally Posted by =SA= View Post
    You mean, what is Taylor Jones of FOXSports.com, the draft expert saying? Just posting his comments is all ...