Thread: Playoffs!

Thumbs up Playoffs!

The Blues are back in the playoffs!

"It's such a beautiful sport, with no politics involved, no color, no class. Only as a youngster can you play and as a pro can you win. The game has kept me young, involved and excited and for me to be up here with gems of baseball." ~Jack Buck

Default Re: Playoffs!

I was there tonight. They dominated. Or Tampa sucked. One or the other.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_2266.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	1.63 MB 
ID:	7846
    Sometimes good things fall apart, so great things can fall together.

Quote Originally Posted by John3714 View Post
    I was there tonight. They dominated. Or Tampa sucked. One or the other.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_2266.JPG 
Views:	23 
Size:	1.63 MB 
ID:	7846
    Probably a little bit of both.

"It's such a beautiful sport, with no politics involved, no color, no class. Only as a youngster can you play and as a pro can you win. The game has kept me young, involved and excited and for me to be up here with gems of baseball." ~Jack Buck

Good news! Now just avoid San Jose so I don't have flashbacks
    "People ask me what I do in winter when thereís no baseball. Iíll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring." -Rogers Hornsby

Quote Originally Posted by Helton72 View Post
    Any team that makes it in could be dangerous. I think a Blues vs. Avalanche match-up would be intriguing, especially because of the big trade last season.

As of this morning, there are 5 teams within two points of 7th & 8th in the Western Conference. We may not know who the Blues'll play (if they hold onto their current spot) until the last day of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by Musial View Post
    Any team that makes it in could be dangerous. I think a Blues vs. Avalanche match-up would be intriguing, especially because of the big trade last season.
    I'm not sure I want that either haha

I"m just being way too pesismistic I think
    "People ask me what I do in winter when thereís no baseball. Iíll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring." -Rogers Hornsby

We're playing the Sharks. Hopefully, we'll do better than the last time we played 'em.

We actually did eliminate the Sharks in the playoffs the year after they beat us when we were the #1 seed but I'm still not over that

If those bastards beat us as the 7 seed I'm gonna pissed haha

Quote Originally Posted by Helton72 View Post
    You needn't worry about the flashbacks, now!