Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: That ahole church(not a religion post)

Default That ahole church(not a religion post)

Not sure of this is allowed, but those pricks are going to protest the funeral of Christina Green.

What does picketing a 9yr old girls funeral do. Yeah iot gets em in the news, but i swear if i was a relative, id prob be arre.sted for assault

Default Re: That ahole church(not a religion post)

This will probably be deleted but they are organizing a peaceful anti-protest against the westboro baptist church, people are merely going to gather and block off the picketers. To my surprise they are picketing simply because her family is roman catholics and they have an issue with catholics and their system of belief.

Just one of those sick things I suppose.
    "We'll Figure It Out. We'll Use The Force."

"That's Not How The Force Works!"

Quote Originally Posted by DRULZ View Post
    This will probably be deleted but they are organizing a peaceful anti-protest against the westboro baptist church, people are merely going to gather and block off the picketers. To my surprise they are picketing simply because her family is roman catholics and they have an issue with catholics and their system of belief.

Just one of those sick things I suppose.

Well this thread isnt to discuss religion, and i think anyone with half a brain acknowldges these people are trash.

I didnt wanna dive into religion, just pointing out the reasoning behind their behavior.

I don't recall a ban on discussing religion on this site, only politics. I'll look at the tos and refresh my memory.
    I read they were going to be there to let people know that God is punishing us for our ways by having this nut kill these people.
    My brother and I were going to drive 50 miles to a soldier's funeral after we read that these idiots were going to be there. Then the Patriot Guard announced they were going to be there also so we didn't go.

I hate these motherfuckers, they have no understanding of Christianity, and if I ever happen upon one of them they will wish I hadn't given them a full frontal kick in the nuts.
    Of course being a Christian I don't hate them, I just want to teach them a painful lesson to bring them into the light.
    In reality, I'm one of those hateful liberals
    Pnk

just picked up a prescription that used to be $65 and is now $100. thanks ObamaIslamoCommunistDeathPanelTaxCare
    Enya
    If they like their cake, they can keep their cake.
    Marie Antoinette

Hank Hill: What the hell kind of country is this where I can only hate a man if he's white?

Quote Originally Posted by ryr8828 View Post
    I don't recall a ban on discussing religion on this site, only politics. I'll look at the tos and refresh my memory.
    I read they were going to be there to let people know that God is punishing us for our ways by having this nut kill these people.
    My brother and I were going to drive 50 miles to a soldier's funeral after we read that these idiots were going to be there. Then the Patriot Guard announced they were going to be there also so we didn't go.

I hate these motherfuckers, they have no understanding of Christianity, and if I ever happen upon one of them they will wish I hadn't given them a full frontal kick in the nuts.
    Of course being a Christian I don't hate them, I just want to teach them a painful lesson to bring them into the light.
    Leaving the hating part to me. I hate 'em plenty.

What is the Patriot Guard?
    That's not old school that's good school.

Quote Originally Posted by LWolf View Post
    Leaving the hating part to me. I hate 'em plenty.

What is the Patriot Guard?
    Veterans/bikers who go to funerals where these assholes might be and keep them away from the grieving family. They kind of make a barricade of respect.
    In reality, I'm one of those hateful liberals
    Pnk

just picked up a prescription that used to be $65 and is now $100. thanks ObamaIslamoCommunistDeathPanelTaxCare
    Enya
    If they like their cake, they can keep their cake.
    Marie Antoinette

Hank Hill: What the hell kind of country is this where I can only hate a man if he's white?

Not that i ever dont think these people must die, but at least a Soldiers funeral is making some sort of statement against war in a warped way..

But a kids funeral? Cmon. I really would love to just punch and beat the hell out of some of these people.
    Last edited by Vet700lvl; 01-11-2011 at 04:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vet700lvl View Post
    Not that i ever dont think these people must die, but at least a Soldiers funeral is making some sort of statement against war in a warped way..

But a kids funeral? Cmon. I really would love to just bunch and beat the hell out of some of these people.
    Agreed, I wouldnt have the patience these peaceful anti protestors have, I wouldnt be able to keep myself in check towards these people. Id get arrested undoubtedly.

But a kids funeral? Cmon. I really would love to just bunch and beat the hell out of some of these people.
    But the statement these fucks try to make when protesting at a soldier's funeral has nothing to do with protesting war.
    That's not old school that's good school.

Quote Originally Posted by LWolf View Post
    But the statement these fucks try to make when protesting at a soldier's funeral has nothing to do with protesting war.

This.

These fucks do it just to be in the news. I'm not much of a God person, so I'm all about hating them. I really wish somebody would send a message to them that what they are doing is disgraceful.

I read something about them building angel wings to block them.

But a kids funeral? Cmon. I really would love to just punch and beat the hell out of some of these people.

I don't think they're trying to make an anti war statement. I think they're going on "any publicity is good publicity". As crazy as that sounds.

That "church" hates pretty much everyone that is not the very specific Protestant Baptist sect that they espouse...though the Baptists won't claim them, either. These people rant on Catholics, Jews, Muslims, Hindus and even Protestants that don't share their views. No one is safe from their crap.
    “Don't tell me about the world. Not today. It's springtime and they're knocking baseball around fields where the grass is damp and green in the morning and the kids are trying to hit the curve ball.” ―Pete Hamill

Quote Originally Posted by Musial View Post
    That "church" hates pretty much everyone that is not the very specific Protestant Baptist sect that they espouse...though the Baptists won't claim them, either. These people rant on Catholics, Jews, Muslims, Hindus and even Protestants that don't share their views. No one is safe from their crap.
    That "church" consists of something like 35 people. There is no Christian seminary that would endorse their theology. One could even say that they have no business calling themselves Christians.

John 13:35

35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”
    Brown right, 31 wedge on 2.

http://www.thepartisanpatriot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    That "church" consists of something like 35 people. There is no Christian seminary that would endorse their theology. One could even say that they have no business calling themselves Christians.

35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”
    If they were Christians, theyd understand what theyre doing is ignant.

It has about 70 members, larger than many churches. However, regardless of their numbers or their motives, they give good, G-d fearing people of every faith a bad name.
    “Don't tell me about the world. Not today. It's springtime and they're knocking baseball around fields where the grass is damp and green in the morning and the kids are trying to hit the curve ball.” ―Pete Hamill

Yeah and I believe someone on here (maybe you) posted that pretty much all of them are of Phelps' family.

Looking up info about this church, I found this:
    Phelps and his family picket approximately six locations every day, including many in Topeka and some events farther afield. On Sundays, up to 15 churches may receive pickets.[11] By their own count, WBC has conducted over 30,000 pickets, in all 50 states, in over 500 cities and towns.[12] Their travel budget exceeds $200,000 annually.[13]
    Where do they get all that money?

Quote Originally Posted by Musial View Post
    It has about 70 members, larger than many churches. However, regardless of their numbers or their motives, they give good, G-d fearing people of every faith a bad name.
    Can I ask you a question about this? And if it's too personal, you do not have to answer of course.

Quote Originally Posted by moose View Post
    Can I ask you a question about this? And if it's too personal, you do not have to answer of course.
    Sure, what?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast