Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Thoughts with Evad...

Default Random Thoughts with Evad...

We need a thread, like Manny the Moron Radio Show, where can post thoughts and comments about other stuff(not politics though)...

So, I am going to start one.. haha... Hope I don't get in trouble!

Default Re: Random Thoughts with Evad...

Get in trouble???

Hell, trouble is my middle name.

So, what's your 1st thought????? 3-D TVs are the next BIG dollar home buy???? HD didn't even get to it's highest developement and here comes another fad. "Hey Cookie, lend me your comb."

make me a 3D tv that doesn't require glasses and quality 3D programming and we can talk... until them I'm good.

3-D TVs won't be my next big dollar buy... Thats why I don't buy the latest electronics right away... Just wait a few years and the price will be down because the next latest thing will be out...

I will stick with my HD...

I did get my application in for Seminary School... hopefully that will work out...

Which one?? Where???

New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary... online courses.. When I have to go to the school, I will be going to the one in south GA...

I could be out of town later this month. Trying to decide if I want to go to Jacksonville, Fl for some beach fun and meet someone... I already have to go to SC in Sept for a wedding. Decisions decisions...

Don't look for me to be on here much in the coming days... I am really struggling with some problems right now.

Sorry Sal and Slink...

No problems Evad---

Keep the faith bud, and your chin up. Everything will work out as directed and planned.

ohh the choices we are presented in life.

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I--
    I took the one less traveled by,
    And that has made all the difference.
    of course that is Robert Frost... Hope I have the wisdom to take the one less traveled.

Sorry I have been awol lately. Still struggling with things.. Plus, add to it that our internet started acting up over the weekend and had cox cable come out on two straight days to try and fix it. They finally got it fixed yesterday afternoon...

Evad---

On our way from Moultrie to Tifton the other day, we went thru a little town that had a Baptist Seminary School. I want to say Park Grove??? Will have to get the map out and look it up for correct name. Would that be the school in South GA you might attend????

It will be New Orleans Baptist Theological Seminary... It might be located in Park Grove...

A big Good Luck and congrats to Slink for finally beginning his final semester of school. I feel like I've been with him in school, at least spiritually, for the past 4+ years.

Proud of you Slink!!!

And speaking of school, want to wish Evad Good Luck with his new studies at a new school. I know you will do very well.

well, haven't started yet.. The college I graduated from last, Macon State, is upsetting me over sending the transcripts.. They still haven't... Or atleast NOBTS has yet to receive them...

But yes, Good luck indeed to slink! We have been with ya for a few years now and will contiunue to be here for ya...

College and pro football is slowly creeping up. NFL Pre-Season games are under way and UGA has their first game on Sept 4.

I am going to try and continue the College/Pro game that we did last year. If yall are on board with it.. .

Go for it, I enjoyed the heck out of it---

We'll have to get a Super Monitor(Kobesgame probably) to sticky your game thread--

I will get the game set up with week 1 action soon. First college game will be on Sept 2(I believe)... NFL doesn't start until the week after.

For the first week I will have 5 games. Then after that I will have 10 games. At times it will be 5 college and 5 nfl but during certain weeks I will change it up a bit depending on high profile games that week.

Get it set up, and we'll get Kluttz or Kobesgame to sticky it---- 'bout time Dr.Cat in the Hat comes down---

Page 1 of 35 1234511 ... LastLast