Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Thoughts with Evad...

Default Re: Random Thoughts with Evad...

And Atlanta got 1.25 inches on the 26th!!!!

Well, it didn't snow for too long here. But atleast it was snowing.

Well, on other good news front: I am able to drive now. I am moving right along in my recovery. wahoo..

How is your GF receiving your recovery??? Hope her Grandmom is doing better.

Well, me and her no longer talk. Long story. Stopped talking to her middle of last month. Her grandmom died last month(shortly after Halloween) when she was in the hospital.

Sorry to hear that. Tar Heel girls are still the best. Maybe a hook up there will happen.

Nah, haven't heard from her since I went up there. Still have the Tar Heel hot chocolate that she gave me. But, I don't think anything will happen with her anymore...

Well, I am talking to someone else now. We'll see how long that one will last.

Hot Damn!!!

Just heard that Bowlen finally did something smart for the Broncos. He's named Elway Chief of Football operations and given him almost the same authority as a GM. This move should have been done the last year Shanahan was in Denver or at least at the time Shanahan was fired.

Elway is heading to Fla to meet with Harbaugh. Not that enthusiastic about Harbaugh. Need someone who can develope Tebow quickly and has a high focus on defense.

Don't know what the Skins can do about Fat Albert??? That's hopefully the last of Danny Boy's signings.

Seahawks win the NFC West with as losing record.

And it sucks BIG time to have a team with a loosing record in the POs. TB is a far better team and they are sitting at home watching.

The current system sucks. It should be the 6 teams with the best record from each confrence.

Andrew Luck decided to stay at Stanford for his senior year. Stanford coach Jim Harbaugh may be staying put as well. Over the last few days, there were reports that he would be the Dolphins new head coach, but today it was determined that he wasn't going to be. Denver doesn't seem to be serious in their efforts to sign him. 49ers still have an offer on the table for him (per rotoworld).

RB Mark Ingram of Alabama has declared for the draft. QB Ryan Mallett of Arkansas is entering the draft as well.

WR AJ Green has yet to declare. If he does, he may be the top pick in the draft.

Is the kid QB from Auburn a senior??? or will he enter the draft as an underclassman???

He is a junior. No word on if he will forgo his senior year. I don't think he should. I see him as a project, more so than Tebow.

You are being kind to Tebow. He's not fast enough to play RB or WR, not strong enough to play FB, so a "project" indeed to play NFL QB. I'm not sure he has the arm strength or delivery to be able to throw that down and out, cross field pass. He's had a chance in Denver since McDaniels was fired. McDaniels couldn't make Tebow a pocket passer and therefore Tebow wasn't played.

He's definitely not a Mike Vick and never will be with his limited skill set.

Jim Harbaugh signs a 5 year, $25M contract to be become the 49ers head coach (rotoworld).

I thought for sure when Luck decided to stay that Harbaugh was going to stay as well. Guess not. Will Luck change his mind now?

Luck would be a top 5 pick IMO if the Auburn kid stays in school.

Luck would have been the 1st overall pick.. I am NOT sold on Newton (Auburn's QB). He is a very poor man's Michael Vick. Newton is a Troy Smith...

I'm not sure Luck would have been #1 pick.

Watch out Evad, the shitty weather is coming your way late Sunday and Monday morning. Snow, sleet and freezing rain will make travel very treacherous. Atlanta is forecast to receive 5-7 inches of snow. Macon will get about 2" of snow, but alot of freezing rain.

I'll believe it (snow) when I see it..

I may be out and about tonight though.

Sandi's sister called from Athens and said they had 8" of snow, and the roads were very icy.

How did Macon make out??? Snow, ice, sleet??? TWC said I 75 was a mess in that area.

very little (if any) snow.. mostly freezing rain. I'm sure I-75 was a mess. I went out last night to a friend's house in gray, but i avoid the interstate like Al avoids Peg. I hardly get on the interstate anyway. i know how ppl drive around here.

But my dad had to cancel work because all of his work is on the Air Force Base in Warner Robins, and they shut the Base down yesterday. But, they are working today/tonight out there.

Page 5 of 35 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast