Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Thoughts with Evad...

Default Re: Random Thoughts with Evad...

Sal, thanks for the prayers... Hmm.. Just heard from her. The doctors are saying her grandma isn't going to make it. Apparently her body rejected the medicine that they gave her. My gf is pretty shook up right now. PLEASE continue to keep them in your prayers... I would appreciate it and I know she would as well...

As always, Evad---

Sal, thanks again! I hope everything is going well for you and your loved ones...

Well, I voted this morning... I had to stop on one section and think hard between two people... But, I did vote...

We were getting phone calls from Colorado Democratic Party for the past week. Told them to take it and show it. Didn't vote as I felt I didn't know enough of Georgia politics to make an honest opinion.

Well, it is with a sad heart I say, my gf's grandma passed away this evening... She is staying strong right now. Please continue to keep her in your prayers..

Thanks Sal!

You betcha'.

Just remember her Grandmother is in a far better place now.

Peace!

Not really worthy of a thread--

Mc-Can won the Silver Slugger Award for NL Catchers beating out Posey of the Giants.

I will post week 12 games later tonight.

I go to the neurosurgeon this afternoon to see what needs to be done about my back problem. I believe the pain in my left leg has gotten worse. I really haven't been taking it easy because i have been trying to help my gf with some things... And i believe in putting others ahead of myself if I am able to do so.

It pains me that I can't pick up my gf's little girl... Right now they are both sick though. And the little girl has to have surgery on her hip.

I know I have asked for alot of prayers lately... But I am asking again to keep them in your prayers.

A friend of your's is a friend of ours. Prayers are easy to do!!!

They will be included in our prayers daily.

Found out that I will have to back surgery. It will be an outpatient procedure. As of now, no date has been set but they are supposed to be calling with a date hopefully sometime this week.

as always Sal, thanks!

Like I told you earlier, most Artho back surgery is a do it, get up and get out. If George Brett can have it done, and be back on the field playing in less than 2 weeks(and that was in the '80s), you won't have any problems. Your biggest problem will be trying to figure out why it took the Docs so long to get to this point.

ohh yeah.. I have been trying to figure that one out!

Good.. Felix Hernandez won the AL Cy Young... He dominated and had little to no help on the offense side of the ball. He had 21 first place votes and a total of 167 points. Price was second with 4 first place votes and a total of 111.. Sabathia had 3 first place votes and a total of 102 points.
    Last edited by Evad; 11-18-2010 at 12:52 PM.

Good for Felix. Anyone who continues to pitch at that high level for a team whose offense was next to last deserves the honor.

A week from today I will have my back surgery. Not too worried about it. Just a lot of other things on my mind.

Your GF will hold your hand.

Good luck and don't fret about it.

Nah, I don't think she will.. She isn't doing so well lately.. She has been resting since early Sunday morning. As a matter of fact, she turned her phone off all day Sunday and only recieved a txt from her earlier today saying that she was resting and that she will call when she feels better... I'm more worried about her than I am my surgery...

College/Pro Pick 'Em update:

I will have Sunday night's game and Monday night's game scored this afternoon with the updated totals posted in the week 13 lineup like in the past weeks...

College/Pro Pick 'Em update:

Seeing how I am going to have surgery Monday, I am going to go ahead and post next week's games. I think there will only be two college games posted. The ACC Championship and the SEC Championship game.

A successful day tomorrow for Evad is forecast. No more pain in the legs or back!!! GREAT

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast