• Yes

9 64.29%
  • No

5 35.71%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Steven (William) Regal

Thumbs up Steven (William) Regal

Quote Originally Posted by asheylarry View Post
    he sucks, always has always will. and anybody associated with dogfighting deserves whatever they get and then some. it's number 3 on the list of dispicable things a human being can do.

Raised in Conant Gardens AKA "Slum Village".

Thumbs up Re: Steven (William) Regal

Oh yeah, seconded.
    You see, I come from a highly-educated university, so when I come and post on this message board, I gotta dumb myself down.

Default Re: Steven (William) Regal

Totally thirded. When he was in WCW and when he first started at WWE he made me hate him and that's cool.
    I am without a doubt the BEST poster in this forum. Which makes me better than each and every one of you.

Quote Originally Posted by lemejm24 View Post
    Totally thirded. When he was in WCW and when he first started at WWE he made me hate him and that's cool.
    He was a great heel. I would put his TV title reigns among the best mid-tier belt runs of the last 3 decades.
    I see the light at the end of the tunnel now
    Someone please tell me it's not a train

Quote Originally Posted by Obligatory Phailure View Post
    He was a great heel. I would put his TV title reigns among the best mid-tier belt runs of the last 3 decades.
    Absolutely. He owned the TV title. His feud with Ultimo Dragon was also excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by asheylarry View Post
    he sucks, always has always will. and anybody associated with dogfighting deserves whatever they get and then some. it's number 3 on the list of dispicable things a human being can do.

Yes.
    "It is designed to break your heart. The game begins in the spring, when everything else begins again, and blossoms in the summer, filling the afternoons and evenings, and leaves you to face fall alone. You count on it, rely on it to buffer the passage of time, to keep the memory of high skies alive, and then just when the days are all twilight, when you need it most, it goes...And summer is gone."
    A. Bartlett Giamatti
    The Green Fields of the Mind

Thumbs up Re: Steven (William) Regal

Put up the poll!
    You see, I come from a highly-educated university, so when I come and post on this message board, I gotta dumb myself down.

Default (Steven) William Regal

HOF for the bad man from Blackpool?
    "It is designed to break your heart. The game begins in the spring, when everything else begins again, and blossoms in the summer, filling the afternoons and evenings, and leaves you to face fall alone. You count on it, rely on it to buffer the passage of time, to keep the memory of high skies alive, and then just when the days are all twilight, when you need it most, it goes...And summer is gone."
    A. Bartlett Giamatti

Thumbs up Re: (Steven) William Regal

Absolutely.

Default Re: (Steven) William Regal

I fear the power of the punch

The Official Sports-Boards Bracket Buster
    Xbox Gamertag: GameMisconduct1

I like Regal, he was one of my favorite heels, but I can't say he's HOF worthy.

Really? HOF Regal?
    Bonus fake Keith Jackson appearance: "Whoa, Nellie, we have ourselves a barn-burner here today! Welcome to the 117th dust-up between the Snortin' Swine of Springfield A&M and the Springfield University Nittany Tide. Ho, ho, doctor, break out the hickory switch! Well, hang on to your hoop skirts, folks, because Anton Lubchenko is going to be kicking higher than a mule on payday. Oh, land o'lakes! Take that, ozone layer! (later in the game) Oh, doctor, with SU behind and seconds left, my supply of homespun sayings is lower than a doodlebug in Aunt Tilly's root cellar. So we'll -- Oh, jumpin' crawdaddies! Is that Lubchenko coming back on the field?"
    SU Nittany Tide's own Anton Lubchenko!

Quote Originally Posted by SU Nittany Tide View Post
    Really? HOF Regal?
    That's what I was thinking.

It seems like any guy that had a semi-succesful 5-7 year run or longer gets voted on for this stuff.

I'm not knocking the idea, it's a great idea, it just seems there's some serious fringe guys that get nominated.

He's had a long run, almost 20 years. He's just as HOF-worthy as a guy like Arn Anderson.
    A. Bartlett Giamatti

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    He's had a long run, almost 20 years. He's just as HOF-worthy as a guy like Arn Anderson.
    In your opinion at least.
    Bonus fake Keith Jackson appearance: "Whoa, Nellie, we have ourselves a barn-burner here today! Welcome to the 117th dust-up between the Snortin' Swine of Springfield A&M and the Springfield University Nittany Tide. Ho, ho, doctor, break out the hickory switch! Well, hang on to your hoop skirts, folks, because Anton Lubchenko is going to be kicking higher than a mule on payday. Oh, land o'lakes! Take that, ozone layer! (later in the game) Oh, doctor, with SU behind and seconds left, my supply of homespun sayings is lower than a doodlebug in Aunt Tilly's root cellar. So we'll -- Oh, jumpin' crawdaddies! Is that Lubchenko coming back on the field?"

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Arn Anderson isn't HOF worthy either.

Saying a guy like William Regal is HOF worthy, to me, that's like saying a guy like Jermaine Dye is worthy for the MLB HOF. He's a gamer, he's solid, but he's not spectacular.

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey View Post

Saying a guy like William Regal is HOF worthy, to me, that's like saying a guy like Jermaine Dye is worthy for the MLB HOF. He's a gamer, he's solid, but he's not spectacular.
    Agreed, though I'd say Anderson is more worthy than Regal.

Quote Originally Posted by SU Nittany Tide View Post
    In your opinion at least.
    Right, I thought that was obvious.
    A. Bartlett Giamatti

Lightbulb Re: (Steven) William Regal

Quote Originally Posted by Whiskey View Post
    Interesting.

WarriorSmurf Village, MD dodging and sidestepping weetawdid, annoying bamma broads.

He was a part of the Blue Bloods with "Squire" David Taylor and Bobby "The Earle of Eaton" Eaton Didn't he feud with Steamboat for the TV title? That and dealing with Vince for the last twelve years are reason enough to induct him, lol.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast