Thread: Gordon deal done

Default Gordon deal done

Dolphins | Gordon Acquired in Deal with Rams - from www.KFFL.com
    Wed, 8 Sep 2004 06:08:43 -0700

Jay Glazer, of Fox Sports, reports on Foxsports.com that the Miami Dolphins have traded a 2005 third-round draft choice to the St. Louis Rams for RB Lamar Gordon. The deal is dependent upon Gordon passing a physical with the Dolphins.

Default Re: Gordon deal done

Quote Originally Posted by DevilElias26
    Dolphins | Gordon Acquired in Deal with Rams - from www.KFFL.com
    Wed, 8 Sep 2004 06:08:43 -0700

Jay Glazer, of Fox Sports, reports on Foxsports.com that the Miami Dolphins have traded a 2005 third-round draft choice to the St. Louis Rams for RB Lamar Gordon. The deal is dependent upon Gordon passing a physical with the Dolphins.
    Very good pickup, Gordon has good size and good speed.....wonder how fast he can learn our vanilla offense haha

i think its a good pickup too. we got 2 offensive starters for one defensive starter. good deal IMO

Quote Originally Posted by DevilElias26
    i think its a good pickup too. we got 2 offensive starters for one defensive starter. good deal IMO
    agreed, ok, off to class, I'll be talking to you guys later, peace

Were set now guys.... Look for us to win the division.. I see us rising to the ocassion.....

Wink Re: Gordon deal done

Guys, I can't tell you what when through my mind when I read about this on finheaven, i swear i screamed YES!!!!! at the top of my lungs... I just wasn't confortable with minor and morris back there.

Word is that Minor will start the Tennessee game and Gordon will come in later in the game.

Now i'm a bit happier with Jay starting, if Feeley was starting I don't think i'd be that happy about a new qb and rb in this offense... Now we have 2 big play receivers and a solid rb.... I'd love to see what all the people who called us to be 6-10 have to say now!!!