Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Johnny Depp to be in Tim Burton's ???

Smile Johnny Depp to be in Tim Burton's ???

Frankenweenie-2009? an animated movie.

Alice in Wonderland as the Mad Hatter along with Mia Wasikowska as Alice. To be released 2010.

Dark Shadows-possible release 2011. Depp is rumored to be playing Barnabas Collins.

If this is all true then this will be 4 in a row for the team of Burton/Depp movies, including Sweeney Todd.
    If your wondering why I dont have a signature,then you have more problems, than me not having a signature...

Default Re: Johnny Depp to be in Tim Burton's ???

That's a good combo right there.

I agree they do make a good combo...
    If your wondering why I dont have a signature,then you have more problems, than me not having a signature...

Public Enemies should be pretty nice.
    If we're just information, just noise in the system, we might as well be a symphony.

Except for the Corpse Bride.

Quote Originally Posted by beareezyfaneezy View Post
    Except for the Corpse Bride.

Yeah, not so much on that one. It was ok, not even close to Nightmare. I was hoping they would be able to come close to Nightmare.

So...I'm assuming the announcement of Helena Bonham Carter for these movies is emminent.
    RIP Baby Duck...We Never Knew You, and I am so sorry.

Noses are the unsung hero of the face, ties the whole thing together. Name one good looking person without a nose...can't do it.

Quote Originally Posted by MadNova View Post
    So...I'm assuming the announcement of Helena Bonham Carter for these movies is emminent.
    She's on HP duty/
    If we're just information, just noise in the system, we might as well be a symphony.

Anne Hathaway and Helena Bonham Carter have been signed to star as sisters in "Alice in Wonderland", an animated movie produced by Disney Walt Pictures. Hathaway will act as the good White Queen, while Bonham Carter is playing the villain named the Red Queen.
    White Queen is a benevolent monarch who is betrayed by her sister, the Red Queen. The villainous Red Queen, with her significant order, "Off with their heads!", will finally take the White Queen down from her throne and send her away. It is said that with the help from Alice, the White Queen will kill a creature known as the Bandersnatch.
    Hathaway, who is highly praised for her performance in "Rachel Getting Married", is also successful for starring as Agent 99 in "Get Smart". Her next performance will be seen soon in the horror thriller "Passengers". Meanwhile, Bonham Carter is famous for her performance in many movies,
    (more)
    AceShowbiz.com

I'm sure she'll be in Dark Shadows.
    I see the light at the end of the tunnel now
    Someone please tell me it's not a train

Quote Originally Posted by The Game View Post
    Yeah, not so much on that one. It was ok, not even close to Nightmare. I was hoping they would be able to come close to Nightmare.
    I think that is the problem. I was expecting it to be close to the Nightmare Before Christmas, but it fell terribly short. Had I not had that expectation I might have enjoyed it more than I did.

Anne Hathaway and Helena Bonham Carter have been signed to star as sisters in "Alice in Wonderland", an animated movie produced by Disney Walt Pictures. Hathaway will act as the good White Queen, while Bonham Carter is playing the villain named the Red Queen.
    White Queen is a benevolent monarch who is betrayed by her sister, the Red Queen. The villainous Red Queen, with her significant order, "Off with their heads!", will finally take the White Queen down from her throne and send her away. It is said that with the help from Alice, the White Queen will kill a creature known as the Bandersnatch.
    Hathaway, who is highly praised for her performance in "Rachel Getting Married", is also successful for starring as Agent 99 in "Get Smart". Her next performance will be seen soon in the horror thriller "Passengers". Meanwhile, Bonham Carter is famous for her performance in many movies,
    (more)
    AceShowbiz.com
    I hear anne hathaway loves anal.

isn't he still set to play tonto in the lone ranger by bruckheimer?
    "And they shall beat their swords into plowshares, for when you hit someone with a plowshare, they know they've been hit..."

Come visit the blackhawk's forum(Yes we still have a hockey team in chicago.)
    http://sports-boards.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=246

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    isn't he still set to play tonto in the lone ranger by bruckheimer?

Yes.

He's gonna be busy, there's also rumors he is working on the new Sin City.

thats a pretty hefty workload through 2011 for him.

Also pirates 4 somwhere inbetween 2009-11 right? (I don't keep up on this shit, only when i see a blurb when i log out of hotmail)
    "And they shall beat their swords into plowshares, for when you hit someone with a plowshare, they know they've been hit..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dirk View Post
    thats a pretty hefty workload through 2011 for him.

Also pirates 4 somwhere inbetween 2009-11 right? (I don't keep up on this shit, only when i see a blurb when i log out of hotmail)
    Yep. Pirates 4 too. Sounds like he is getting a ton for that one, probably because Knightley and Bloom won't be in it.

Yep. Pirates 4 too. Sounds like he is getting a ton for that one, probably because Knightley and Bloom won't be in it.
    Them im fine with a absence. Geoffrey rush(barbossa) on the otherhand i would be upset without.

does tim burton do movies without johnny depp. Its like wes anderson and bill murray

Why does it say its an animated movie? Its not animated.

(more)
    AceShowbiz.com

Anne Hathaway is hot.

The juice is worth the squeeze.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast