Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The Off-Topic Thread

Default The Off-Topic Thread

Most forums have one and yet we don't. Now, we do. Commence the off-topic discussions.
    “Don't tell me about the world. Not today. It's springtime and they're knocking baseball around fields where the grass is damp and green in the morning and the kids are trying to hit the curve ball.” ―Pete Hamill

Default Re: The Off-Topic Thread

I was woken up this morning from a tree limb falling on my house

Quote Originally Posted by residenceevil View Post
    I was woken up this morning from a tree limb falling on my house
    Well that's not good.

We had a bat in our house the other night. And I don't mean the Louisville Slugger variety.

Is this what you had in mind, Zero?
    "How good was Stan Musial? He was good enough to take your breath away." -Vin Scully.

By the way, I'll sticky this thread for awhile and see how much traffic it gets.
    "How good was Stan Musial? He was good enough to take your breath away." -Vin Scully.

i did nothing today

it was stellar. yeah.

St Louis Cardinals: 2006 World Series Champs

Quote Originally Posted by Mitch Connor
    i did nothing today

it was stellar. yeah.

Lucky bastard. I worked and than had to mow the lawn, which I like until the lawnmower broke.

I should've done something constructive today. Instead, I played Super Mario Galaxy on the Nintendo Wii I just bought. I'm not good at newfangled games.
    “Don't tell me about the world. Not today. It's springtime and they're knocking baseball around fields where the grass is damp and green in the morning and the kids are trying to hit the curve ball.” ―Pete Hamill

I hate you, Zero and Mitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie Savoy View Post
    I hate you, Zero and Mitch.
    I don't start work again until August 6th.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I don't start work again until August 6th.
    Now you're just rubbing it in.

Now you're just rubbing it in.
    So I am.

So I am.
    Fuck off.

Fuck off.
    Let's not start that again, biatch!

Let's not start that again, biatch!
    Who you callin' biatch, bitch?

For you Missouri folks -- you might want to stay out of the lake for awhile.

LAKE OF THE OZARKS -- State officials this week warned lakegoers that recent testing shows a high level of E. coli bacteria that can be potentially harmful.

Tests from the lake conducted by the Missouri Department of Natural Resources and the Missouri Department of Conservation showed that five of 53 samples from different sites around the lake contained an excess of the bacteria considered safe to swim in.

At one site, near the lake's 21st mile marker, showed that there were 1,533 colonies of E. coli per 100 millimeters. That's 12 times in excess of what the state considers a healthy standard for swimming or recreation.

Yet, the Department of Resources said that they are working to determine the cause -- including faulty septic systems or from birds. The department's warning asks swimmers to not swallow any of the water, but officials said that the lake is safe to swim in.

E. coli is a bacteria that collects in the intestines and causes nausea, diarrhea and other gastrointestinal problems.
    http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/new...8?OpenDocument

For you Missouri folks -- you might want to stay out of the lake for awhile.

http://www.stltoday.com/stltoday/new...8?OpenDocument
    They were saying similar things about Oklahoma lakes just before the 4th of July. I think it's a conspiracy by the pool people.

Damn, I was just at the lake in Cuba, MO...hopefully they are exempt from that haha
    "People ask me what I do in winter when there’s no baseball. I’ll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring." -Rogers Hornsby

Quote Originally Posted by Helton72 View Post
    Damn, I was just at the lake in Cuba, MO...hopefully they are exempt from that haha
    Well, if you're having unusual vomiting, diarrhea and/or it burns when you pee (any more than normal), you may want to be concerned.

Who you callin' biatch, bitch?
    Would you rather I call you ho?

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to handle all of these off topic threads. Maybe this will get me posting more.

Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast