Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The Off-Topic Thread

Default Re: The Off-Topic Thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Game View Post
    I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to handle all of these off topic threads. Maybe this will get me posting more.
    Slow and steady.
    “Don't tell me about the world. Not today. It's springtime and they're knocking baseball around fields where the grass is damp and green in the morning and the kids are trying to hit the curve ball.” ―Pete Hamill

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Would you rather I call you ho?
    Sure, Don Imus.
    "How good was Stan Musial? He was good enough to take your breath away." -Vin Scully.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie Savoy View Post
    Sure, Don Imus.
    I never said nappy-headed, now did I?
    “Don't tell me about the world. Not today. It's springtime and they're knocking baseball around fields where the grass is damp and green in the morning and the kids are trying to hit the curve ball.” ―Pete Hamill

I never said nappy-headed, now did I?
    Oh yeah. That was the part that REALLY got him in trouble, wasn't it?

Speaking of Imus, I met his sidekick Charles McCord at the Westin last summer. He is a huge Cardinals fan.
    "How good was Stan Musial? He was good enough to take your breath away." -Vin Scully.

I think I've been spoiled being a Cardinals and Blues fan. They have both, historically, been spenders when the need arose. Now, they both refuse to address needs. It's starting to piss me off!

I am looking forward for the day Joshua Dew gets called up. Also, I hope his middle initial is D. Then, we could call him J.D. Dew!

Since Brett Favre has his own forum, perhaps we should lobby for an Albert Pujols forum. He rules, after all.

Since Brett Favre has his own forum, perhaps we should lobby for an Albert Pujols forum. He rules, after all.
    He does rule but we dont have the Phillie, Tiger and BRewer forums all posting thread after thread after thread on him yet.

But eh screw it, let's do it anyways.

I stayed up all night to watch that damn all star game last night and now im sleep deprived and have a headache. Aspirin is not helping.
    "People ask me what I do in winter when there’s no baseball. I’ll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring." -Rogers Hornsby

Quote Originally Posted by Helton72
    He does rule but we dont have the Phillie, Tiger and BRewer forums all posting thread after thread after thread on him yet.

But eh screw it, let's do it anyways.

I stayed up all night to watch that damn all star game last night and now im sleep deprived and have a headache. Aspirin is not helping.

I can start an Albert thread on the Brewers board if it would help your arguement.

Quote Originally Posted by The Game View Post
    I can start an Albert thread on the Brewers board if it would help your arguement.
    Make it so.

hi!! im really new here and i dont know where to say this, so i said it here. sorry if i screwed up the thread.

nicole

Quote Originally Posted by nicole View Post
    hi!! im really new here and i dont know where to say this, so i said it here. sorry if i screwed up the thread.

nicole
    Welcome to the site.

nicole
    That's the beauty of an off-topic thread -- you can't mess it up.

Welcome to the SB boards.

haha!! thank you!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    Make it so.

Mi Casa, Su Casa.

Or something like that.

this board is gigantic.

this board is gigantic.
    We try to flex our muscles as much as we can. Welcome to the site.

What teams do you root for?
    "People ask me what I do in winter when there’s no baseball. I’ll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring." -Rogers Hornsby

omg!! haha!! flexing muscles!!! well, i love the Boston Bruins...i havent chosen an NFL team yet because i don't know why i should like one over the other....and im just learning alot of the rules to baseball so a team there will be in order soon as well....haha...what about you???

omg!! haha!! flexing muscles!!! well, i love the Boston Bruins...i havent chosen an NFL team yet because i don't know why i should like one over the other....and im just learning alot of the rules to baseball so a team there will be in order soon as well....haha...what about you???
    You should root for the St Louis Cardinals for baseball and I would suggest St Louis Rams for football but I'm not sure that's a good idea or not. I root for St Louis teams mostly but I am a fan of other teams as well.

Go Blues.

haha!! well i would root for them, but i need to know why i should!! you see, thats what im trying to decide on is a team to love in football and baseball, but i need a reason or two that is close to my heart so i can be passionate about them.

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast