Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ready for an Ass Beating?

Default Ready for an Ass Beating?

I sure hope all you Iggie fans are ready for some smack-down! The Packers are thee HOTTEST team in the NFL right now! Don't even try and deny it. Sure, you have TO and McNabb, but your run-defense is pathetic and it's apyback time from last year.

4th and 26, here we come!

GO PACK GO!

Pack-28 Iggies-17

Default Re: Ready for an Ass Beating?

you know there is an eagles board right?

OOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSS! My bad..................so, what about the Scott Podsednik for prospect Ryan Howard trade rumor?

Quote Originally Posted by Bulkness
    I sure hope all you Iggie fans are ready for some smack-down! The Packers are thee HOTTEST team in the NFL right now! Don't even try and deny it. Sure, you have TO and McNabb, but your run-defense is pathetic and it's apyback time from last year.
    Unfortunately, Pittsburgh has won 9 in a row, so you are incorrect.

Good try.

Sincerely,

Your friendly neighborhood troll-hunter.

OOOOOOOPPPPPPPPPPPPSSSSSSS! My bad..................so, what about the Scott Podsednik for prospect Ryan Howard trade rumor?
    Has about as much merit as Green Bay being the hottest team right now . . .

Quote Originally Posted by kwahraps

that must be a lot. wow, i didn't think the Scotty trade was worth it either, the Brewers would be getting ripped off...................what else is new

good call on that.... Trade rumor is for shit and the Pack doesn't stand a chance...

The Future All Star
    Chase Utley
    (Bench Polanco)

that must be a lot. wow, i didn't think the Scotty trade was worth it either, the Brewers would be getting ripped off...................what else is new
    What if we threw in Hamels and Floyd???

If I wasn't a mod I would probably be recieving a 1 day ban pretty soon.
    RIP Baby Duck...We Never Knew You, and I am so sorry.

Noses are the unsung hero of the face, ties the whole thing together. Name one good looking person without a nose...can't do it.

What if we threw in Hamels and Floyd???
    Deal............send the paperwork over.

ps..........we also request the skin that was removed from Thome's mouth during his hare-lip operation.

Deal............send the paperwork over.

ps..........we also request the skin that was removed from Thome's mouth during his hare-lip operation.
    Sure, right after I find that cure for cancer . . .

Quote Originally Posted by MadNova
    If I wasn't a mod I would probably be recieving a 1 day ban pretty soon.
    deep breaths and remove your fingers from the keyboard... step away from the mouse!

Sure, right after I find that cure for cancer . . .
    thats a lost cause. cancer was invented by the government, just like crack. crack keeps the afro-american in the projects and in jail.........duh! cancer is the "white" killer if you will. your DR has it readially available. next time you go in for diareha and they give you a shot, watch out..........it could be a canceruos strain of sorts!

Classic.

The seed is here. This could be, and become, one of the 1st true SB's classic masterpieces.

thats a lost cause. cancer was invented by the government, just like crack. crack keeps the afro-american in the projects and in jail.........duh! cancer is the "white" killer if you will. your DR has it readially available. next time you go in for diareha and they give you a shot, watch out..........it could be a canceruos strain of sorts!
    You've got a point there, now comb your hair and cover it.

Endor - Where i Feel superior because everyone is shorter than me

Ok this thread is on the wrong board and it's opening post is laughable.

I can name two teams just off the top of my head that i'd say are hotter than the Packer. The pack is certainly hot but to say THEE hottest team well I'd say the Chargers and Steelers are certainly hotter, arguably the same with the Patriots and Eagles. True both have lost more recently but both teams have lost only one game and have manhandled almost all of their opponants.

That being said Can Green Bay win this game? yes, yes they can. Should anyone besides the biggest Packer homer think they are going to come in and manhandle the Eagles? no certainly not. Both teams have Great passing attacks with proven leaders at Quarterback. Both have effective running games, though the packers rely on theirs a bit more. Both have underated passing defenses that i expect will show up to play. don't expect a 3+ touchdown performance from either quarterback, though i do believe they will both have over 300 yards. And lastly both have sub par rushing defense, though the eagles have the worse fo the two. If the game comes down to special teams which it very well could I like the Eagles chances as once again their special teams are in an elite group in the NFL

my prediction Eagles 20 Packers 17 in a suprisingly low scoring game
    ~Noot

Your Voice is Stupid

protecting the world's supply of ice-nine

Quote Originally Posted by Invader Newt
    Ok this thread is on the wrong board and it's opening post is laughable.

I can name two teams just off the top of my head that i'd say are hotter than the Packer. The pack is certainly hot but to say THEE hottest team well I'd say the Chargers and Steelers are certainly hotter, arguably the same with the Patriots and Eagles. True both have lost more recently but both teams have lost only one game and have manhandled almost all of their opponants.

That being said Can Green Bay win this game? yes, yes they can. Should anyone besides the biggest Packer homer think they are going to come in and manhandle the Eagles? no certainly not. Both teams have Great passing attacks with proven leaders at Quarterback. Both have effective running games, though the packers rely on theirs a bit more. Both have underated passing defenses that i expect will show up to play. don't expect a 3+ touchdown performance from either quarterback, though i do believe they will both have over 300 yards. And lastly both have sub par rushing defense, though the eagles have the worse fo the two. If the game comes down to special teams which it very well could I like the Eagles chances as once again their special teams are in an elite group in the NFL

my prediction Eagles 20 Packers 17 in a suprisingly low scoring game
    you can't expect someone who killed a shark with his bare hands to be rational when it comes to anything in the normal realm of life, including sports. I give him a pass.

david bell.

You've got a point there, now comb your hair and cover it.
    kwaharps, is that you?

http://www.frontrowmorningshow.com/t...e/leo-tard.jpg

Looks like Pauly Shore . . .

Looks like Pauly Shore . . .
    hahahahahahaha........good one!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast