Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Martz Fired

Default Martz Fired

Or will be fired after the game tomorrow. Per ESPN2 (and Ima).

Default Re: Martz Fired

In reality, I'm one of those hateful liberals
    Pnk

just picked up a prescription that used to be $65 and is now $100. thanks ObamaIslamoCommunistDeathPanelTaxCare
    Enya
    If they like their cake, they can keep their cake.
    Marie Antoinette

Hank Hill: What the hell kind of country is this where I can only hate a man if he's white?

yer not sposed to say Ima. oh damn................

If you can't hang with the big dogs.......

i don't drink for the glory, i drink for the love of the game. Enyalois

Quote Originally Posted by ryr8828

I'm not real happy about it, but like all the other Lions fans, I don't matter. Not that I think Martz has done a great job here or anything, but it just doesn't make sense to me that they switch offensive schemes every two years just after the players start to get it.

I seriously believe that Millen fires so many coaches just so he can deflect the attention away from himself. Not that this should matter really, because he's the one who hires these guys, but I do think thats whats going on.

Sooner or later, Ford has to realize that the problem goes deeper than the coaches...doesn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by ryr8828

what's up with the cowboys avatar? you've gone bi?

Quote Originally Posted by Slobfather
    I'm not real happy about it, but like all the other Lions fans, I don't matter. Not that I think Martz has done a great job here or anything, but it just doesn't make sense to me that they switch offensive schemes every two years just after the players start to get it.

I seriously believe that Millen fires so many coaches just so he can deflect the attention away from himself. Not that this should matter really, because he's the one who hires these guys, but I do think thats whats going on.

Sooner or later, Ford has to realize that the problem goes deeper than the coaches...doesn't he?
    I just hate Martz, nothing against the Lions.
    In reality, I'm one of those hateful liberals
    Pnk

just picked up a prescription that used to be $65 and is now $100. thanks ObamaIslamoCommunistDeathPanelTaxCare
    Enya
    If they like their cake, they can keep their cake.
    Marie Antoinette

Hank Hill: What the hell kind of country is this where I can only hate a man if he's white?

Quote Originally Posted by MallenManson
    what's up with the cowboys avatar? you've gone bi?

LMMFAO! IT PUTS THE STAR ON IT'S SKIN...........

Not cool with it but hey it happens and someone had to go. Just wish it would be Millen instead of Martz. Gotta feeling him leaving is going to have a significant affect on who stays and goes player wise in the off season as well.
    New era begins with Stafford!!!

ESPN has blown quite a few stories this year. They're not necessarily the best source for these kinds of things. Ima is gold, so I believe it.
    Brown right, 31 wedge on 2.

http://www.thepartisanpatriot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas
    ESPN has blown quite a few stories this year. They're not necessarily the best source for these kinds of things. Ima is gold, so I believe it.

maybe pewter

Quote Originally Posted by Shagg68
    Not cool with it but hey it happens and someone had to go. Just wish it would be Millen instead of Martz. Gotta feeling him leaving is going to have a significant affect on who stays and goes player wise in the off season as well.
    yep. makes me wonder if Roy's gonna re-up. at least with martz runnin the O there's plenty of catches to go around.

Kippy Brown to replace Martz. Martz gets OC job in SF.

Quote Originally Posted by Labby View Post
    Whenever someone NEEDS to score on us they walk right down the field with little resistance.

Well, Ima actually saw it on espn2 and called me. So his source THIS TIME actually is ESPN.

So it could be a lame break.

Well, Ima actually saw it on espn2 and called me. So his source THIS TIME actually is ESPN.

I did a news search and it looks like all of the stories claiming that he'll be hired reference the same source, which is the LA Times. So it's not so much of a story as a rumor.

Imalame?

I did a news search and it looks like all of the stories claiming that he'll be hired reference the same source, which is the LA Times. So it's not so much of a story as a rumor.

The Grand Blank Bugler ran it first

If I'm Martz, and this is true, there is no way in hell I'd be going to GB tomorrow and freezing my ass off. It would be worth the game check I think.

If I'm Martz, and this is true, there is no way in hell I'd be going to GB tomorrow and freezing my ass off. It would be worth the game check I think.
    Martz seems like the kind of a guy that would tank a game if he knew he was getting fired. If the story is true, he shouldn't get a chance.

There's no way Martz has already been told he'd be fired, or that Millen let anyone know his plan unless he's a moron. Oh wait.......

I swear I hate this fucking franchise, but its like herpes. The shit just won't go away.

Draft all the WRs you want, sign FAs to high priced deal to watch them bust in the D, make trades to get a nickel on the dollar, fire all the coaches you want.

This team sucks, and will always suck as long as Millen is the GM, and the old man is the owner.

Air Coryell couldn't fix this fucking team, and a legendary HC would be "lucky" to get more W's from this craptastic team this year.

Lastly, it shows just how imcompetent a franchise it is when Marinelli tells Millen he wants the best OC money can buy, and he WANTS TO POUND THE ROCK.

So Millen goes out and gets an OC known for chucking it everywhere in a modern day run and shoot, and now he's likely to take the fall b/c he won't run the ball.

You stupid fuck Millen, EVEN STEVIE FUCKING WONDER COULD SEE THAT MARTZ WASN'T GOING TO RUN THE BALL!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast