Thread: Is there a fourth Molina brother?

Default Is there a fourth Molina brother?

Claimed catcher Gustavo Molina off waivers from the Chicago White Sox and optioned him to Bowie of the Eastern League (AA).
    “Don't tell me about the world. Not today. It's springtime and they're knocking baseball around fields where the grass is damp and green in the morning and the kids are trying to hit the curve ball.” ―Pete Hamill

Default Re: Is there a fourth Molina brother?

Someone at work found the same thing yesterday and it doesn't appear so. The Molina's are all from Puerto Rico and this guy was apparently born in Venezuela.
    "People ask me what I do in winter when there’s no baseball. I’ll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring." -Rogers Hornsby

Yes. He played Doc Ock in the second Spider-Man movie.
    Would it be okay with you if we wrote a reminder of things we'd forget to do today otherwise, using a green magic marker (if it's alright), on the back of your head?

Quote Originally Posted by Helton72
    Someone at work found the same thing yesterday and it doesn't appear so. The Molina's are all from Puerto Rico and this guy was apparently born in Venezuela.
    What a weird coincidence, huh?
    “Don't tell me about the world. Not today. It's springtime and they're knocking baseball around fields where the grass is damp and green in the morning and the kids are trying to hit the curve ball.” ―Pete Hamill

The Cards should try to get him anyway. It would make filling out the line-up card that much easier. Molina would always be catching.