Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: For St. Louis Wrestling Fans

Default For St. Louis Wrestling Fans

So, I went to the Wrestling Store today and they gave me a flier about a One Night Stand party at the Stratford Inn in Fenton. For $15, you get all you can eat and unlimited soda (alcohol extra) and Tammy "Sunny" Sytch will be there, too. I think I may try to go to it. It sure beats paying $40!
    “Don't tell me about the world. Not today. It's springtime and they're knocking baseball around fields where the grass is damp and green in the morning and the kids are trying to hit the curve ball.” ―Pete Hamill

Default Re: For St. Louis Wrestling Fans

you guys have a wrestling store?

Quote Originally Posted by BringBackPokey
    you guys have a wrestling store?
    Yep, it's at one of our malls. It's the same store that got the Hebners fired from WWE!
    “Don't tell me about the world. Not today. It's springtime and they're knocking baseball around fields where the grass is damp and green in the morning and the kids are trying to hit the curve ball.” ―Pete Hamill

oh so they just sell like wrestling toys and clothing and stuff?

ive been there once and its pretty damn awesome i must admit. its like 5 minutes away from my house and i should probably go more
    "People ask me what I do in winter when there’s no baseball. I’ll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring." -Rogers Hornsby

oh so they just sell like wrestling toys and clothing and stuff?
    They have t-shirts, DVDs, wrestling cards, action figures, lucha libre masks, autographs and a bunch of other random things. I always stop in there when I go to that mall.

damn I wish they had something like that here. I'd prob check it out every now and then.

damn I wish they had something like that here. I'd prob check it out every now and then.
    Look in your phone book. You never know what your town has if you don't do a little bit of research.

nah theres nothing from where im from in maine but I know theres a few wrestling indy things up north places thats about it

Raised in Conant Gardens AKA "Slum Village".

Thumbs up Re: For St. Louis Wrestling Fans

nah theres nothing from where im from in maine but I know theres a few wrestling indy things up north places thats about it
    A google or a Yahoo! search maybe? You never know what might be hidden in Maine.
    You see, I come from a highly-educated university, so when I come and post on this message board, I gotta dumb myself down.

Quote Originally Posted by Waltbabyluv23
    A google or a Yahoo! search maybe? You never know what might be hidden in Maine.
    I did and I didn't see anything. Only Tony Atlas wrestling alliance indy I know of in maine plus other small indy groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    They have t-shirts, DVDs, wrestling cards, action figures, lucha libre masks, autographs and a bunch of other random things. I always stop in there when I go to that mall.
    I truly hope that you have purchased one of these.

Quote Originally Posted by beareezyfaneezy
    I truly hope that you have purchased one of these.
    Each one is $60. Unless it's Halloween or I'm wrestling, when would I use it?

Anybody wanna meet up at the Stratford and watch the PPV?

Each one is $60. Unless it's Halloween or I'm wrestling, when would I use it?
    I'd wear it around just for fun.

Raised in Conant Gardens AKA "Slum Village".

Thumbs up Re: For St. Louis Wrestling Fans

I did and I didn't see anything. Only Tony Atlas wrestling alliance indy I know of in maine plus other small indy groups.
    I dunno, maybe next time you go to Tony Atlas indy, ask around about it. Either someone knows of a small store tucked away somewhere, or a website. Did you try asking a question on ask.com or search for a local place on dogpile.com?
    You see, I come from a highly-educated university, so when I come and post on this message board, I gotta dumb myself down.

Quote Originally Posted by beareezyfaneezy
    I'd wear it around just for fun.
    I think it'd be cool to try one on to see what it was like, but I don't know about wearing it around.

If you want a mask like that, check out http://www.highspots.com.

Anybody wanna meet up at the Stratford and watch the PPV?
    I'd love to go...sounds like a good deal. I know I've got something going on Sunday, however, but for the life of me can't think of what it is. I could just be making that up though haha.
    "People ask me what I do in winter when there’s no baseball. I’ll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring." -Rogers Hornsby

Quote Originally Posted by Helton72
    I'd love to go...sounds like a good deal. I know I've got something going on Sunday, however, but for the life of me can't think of what it is. I could just be making that up though haha.
    That's cool. If it turns out you can be there, let me know.

I'm going to this tonight. If anyone shows up, I'll be the one wearing the shirt with Redd Foxx on it that says, "You Big Dummy."

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast