Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: TNA News & Notes.....

Raised in Conant Gardens AKA "Slum Village".

Post Re: TNA News & Notes.....

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Source: PWInsider.com

VELVET SKY COMMENTS ON LEAVING TNA
    by Dave Scherer @ 4:43 PM on 7/26/2012

Velvet Sky posted the following on her Twitter account.
    "I have been granted my release by TNA at this time. It's what's best for me right now and I wanted to thank TNA and all the fans for their constant support in me. Stay tuned though..And I also want to thank Vince Russo for creating and believing in the team of The Beautiful People. We had a great run!"
    Source: Wrestling Observer

Quote Originally Posted by Observer
    The company‘s removed Velvet Sky from the roster page briefly, which they wouldn’t do unless it was final that the sides weren’t coming to terms. But then they put her back on. However, the fact Sky is booked on an iPPV in September for Pro Wrestling Syndicate on 9/14 in Rahway, NJ, which TNA wrestlers are now allowed to appear on, leads one to believe the odds are great she’s gone.
    You see, I come from a highly-educated university, so when I come and post on this message board, I gotta dumb myself down.

Jeff Jarrett says a #GFW video game is on the top of the list of their licensing list. He would love to have a video game.
    You see, I come from a highly-educated university, so when I come and post on this message board, I gotta dumb myself down.

GREAT NEWS:

Another #Record #2017 Number For #GFWImpact Viewership
    This week's Impact Wrestlingepisode, featuring Bobby Lashleyand World Heavyweight ChampionAlberto El Patron defeating The LAX in the main event, drew #374,000 viewers. This is up 8.4% from last week's #345,000 viewers and a #NewRecord for #2017.
    Too bad Del Rio got suspended though.

Jeremy Borash has confirmed today that Johnny Mundo, Taya Valkyrie Drago and OI4K will be making their GFW debuts at next months live events.
    No Word If They Will Be On NEW Impact Wrestling tv shows yet.
    Last edited by Funk Doctor Spot; 07-23-2017 at 07:02 AM.

Default Re: TNA News & Notes.....

Mundo? Great acquisition.
    "People ask me what I do in winter when there’s no baseball. I’ll tell you what I do. I stare out the window and wait for spring." -Rogers Hornsby

Exclamation Re: TNA News & Notes.....

At the latest Global Force Conference Call Trevor Lee took a shot at the WWE Cruiserweight Division

"You wanna know what 205 Live is? It's garbage. I'm 225 pounds of muscle, I’m the X Division Champion. None of those guys in their division could even hold a dime to what I can do. Get out of here next question please"

https://www.facebook.com/four3four/p...02406336062595

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415