Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: TNA News & Notes.....

Raised in Conant Gardens AKA "Slum Village".

Exclamation Re: TNA News & Notes.....

I know he doesn't work for TNA anymore, but I thought I'd add it here anyway.
    You see, I come from a highly-educated university, so when I come and post on this message board, I gotta dumb myself down.

Default Re: TNA News & Notes.....

Quote Originally Posted by Waltbabyluv23
    Update on Konnan's health;

Shortly after Konnan’s kidney transplant, his body began rejecting the kidney. He spent several days in a Tijuana hospital receiving anti-rejection medicines. However, the treatment was unsuccessful.

He then flew in to San Diego to receive further anti-rejection medicine treatment. According to new reports, things have turned around and his body is reacting well and could, possibly, be out of the hospital within the next few days.
    I hope he gets better. I wonder what was wrong with his old kidneys?
    “Don't tell me about the world. Not today. It's springtime and they're knocking baseball around fields where the grass is damp and green in the morning and the kids are trying to hit the curve ball.” ―Pete Hamill

Lightbulb Re: TNA News & Notes.....

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    Beats me. <shrugs>
    You see, I come from a highly-educated university, so when I come and post on this message board, I gotta dumb myself down.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    As I've mentioned in the past, I have kidney failure myself. After a transplant, it is possible for your body to reject the alien kidney just because it doesn't mesh well. Sometimes, a second or third transplant will be successful. If that is not the case, dialysis is required for the rest of one's life.

lol, hope I quenched your curiosity!

Exclamation Re: TNA News & Notes.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Red
    As I've mentioned in the past, I have kidney failure myself. After a transplant, it is possible for your body to reject the alien kidney just because it doesn't mesh well. Sometimes, a second or third transplant will be successful. If that is not the case, dialysis is required for the rest of one's life.

lol, hope I quenched your curiosity!
    What he said!

Judas Mesias is apparently hurt real bad. Sciatica, and a severe back injury suffered in Mexico on top of that pain. Someone might want to check up on that.

I know he's been pulling Abyss under the ring for months, but has he debuted yet? Or were they saving him for the big 2-hour show? Pretty poor timing.
    I see the light at the end of the tunnel now
    Someone please tell me it's not a train

Quote Originally Posted by Obligatory Phailure
    Judas Mesias is apparently hurt real bad. Sciatica, and a severe back injury suffered in Mexico on top of that pain. Someone might want to check up on that.

I know he's been pulling Abyss under the ring for months, but has he debuted yet? Or were they saving him for the big 2-hour show? Pretty poor timing.
    He debuted on Thursday and had a pretty good squash VS. Eric Young. His finisher is tight!!! I hope he's doing alright and can continue this angle.

Unhappy Re: TNA News & Notes.....

Quote Originally Posted by Obligatory Phailure
    This is bad! Very bad!

After debuting on iMPACT!, he goes down with an injury.

Thumbs up Re: TNA News & Notes.....

Spike TV is going to high-def on DirecTV in the first quarter of 2008, and all original programming, which includes TNA and UFC, will begin being shot in HD starting in the second quarter.

“We know that our demographic—men 18 to 49—are guys who are interested in technology and would love to see UFC fights in high definition,” said spokesman David Schwarz. “We want to bring that to them.”

No word on when an HD version of the channel will be available on most cable packages, including Comcast, but if I know Comcast, I'd guess 2020 or so.

Post Re: TNA News & Notes.....

- - - - - Due to the high traffic surge after Sunday’s Bound For Glory PPV, TNA’s official website has been down. As of press time, the website is still down. This is a major stress for the company, as they do a number of interactive features daily on their website, including TNA Today.

Lightbulb Re: TNA News & Notes.....

I wonder if it may have anything to do with being on a weak server?

I do not know which website this is from, this is their news and their opinions not mine;

Junior Fatu is gone already. He was working on a night-by-night basis and wanted a raise. There was also concern about his work in the ring (I thought it was OK all things considered) and his attitude (forgetting Robert Roode's name and the name of the Fight for the Right tournament didn't help). So he's done.

Spoiler: (Highlight the black box to read the text)

El Mesias should be back in a few weeks. It looks like the plan for the December PPV is Mesias vs. Abyss vs. Black Reign in a three-way, which sounds horrendous.

This is the big news I was speaking about in the "iMPACT!" thread;

Both Scott Hall and Booker T were backstage for TNA at the tapings this week. Hall debuted on TV but Booker did not. Unless plans change, Booker is scheduled to be Sting's mystery partner at the PPV. Rumors that Nash and Hall will team up in December, but nothing is set in stone.

Quote Originally Posted by Waltbabyluv23
    This is the big news I was speaking about in the "iMPACT!" thread;

Both Scott Hall and Booker T were backstage for TNA at the tapings this week. Hall debuted on TV but Booker did not. Unless plans change, Booker is scheduled to be Sting's mystery partner at the PPV. Rumors that Nash and Hall will team up in December, but nothing is set in stone.

I think he would be a good fit for TNA. He's always been a good in-ring performer.

Good news on both ends.

Thumbs up Re: TNA News & Notes.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Red
    Good news on both ends.
    For sure, I do like these people coming over to TNA.

source: www.pwtorch.com

Rhino was not backstage at TNA’s Turning Point PPV and he is legitimately injured. He sustained a neck injury in his last match. He is getting checked out, it should also be noted that he had a neck fusion back in 2001.

There were no notable injuries coming out of the PPV, other than Kaz cracked his skull in the tag match.

Abyss needed stitches to close up his wound. Other than that, there were no other injuries sustained.

Sting & TNA Agree To Terms, Senshi Not Quite Done With TNA, Backstage News
    Posted by Ryan Clark on 01/03/08

Sting & TNA Agree To Terms, Senshi Not Quite Done With TNA, Backstage News

Partial Source: The Wrestling Observer Newsletter

Sting, who'll be turning 49 in March, has re-signed with TNA for another year. He will be working a limited schedule in 2008. Basically, they'll put him out there when they actually need him, as opposed to having to find a role for him on every single show. He'll only do TV when it's leading up to a pay-per-view.

source: prowrestlingscoops.com, 4w-wrestling.com
    We haven't seen the last of Senshi in TNA. He is scheduled to work one more set of iMPACT! tapings next week. He will be in Orlando for the 1/7 and/or 1/8 tapings. He doesn't have a match on this Sunday's pay-per-view though.

And just when I post that bit of news about Senshi staying, I get this;

-- According to the Wrestling Observer, Senshi's match on Impact last night with Kaz was supposed to be his last match in TNA.

I wonder if he'll go overseas and wrestle.

WarriorSmurf Village, MD dodging and sidestepping weetawdid, annoying bamma broads.

Umm, so what's the deal with Scott Hall? Inquiring minds wanna know....

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast